Author Topic: Dan's N5T LO daily - VR6 Turbo build starting #95  (Read 154250 times)

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Re: Dan's new daily - Re-spray #70 (not DH approved)
« Reply #730 on: 23 September 2011, 00:49 »
You're fcuking nuts, you know that?

Looks really nice when it's all wet and clean (No not your head) Once winter passes you should look into going gloss red  :cool:

I sent you a text the other day, i guess your number changed?

It said: "Oh Danny, you came and you touched me inappropriately, then i sent you away, oh Danny" Don't ask me why i sent that, i was bored..  :grin:

Haha i aim to please ;) and :D nah man, i dipped my iPhone 4 in some girls drink at edition and started drinking out of it (don't ask why.. i don't know myself) so now i'm waiting on insurance to send me a new one :D will reply when i have it <3

Oh and an update, the plates went on today :)

another update, i got my ribs inked and was the worst 2 hours of my life, only another 3 to go! :(

Offline archie837

• I live here
« Reply #731 on: 23 September 2011, 06:50 »
yeah man ribs are supposed to be intense! Want mine done but A i'm too fat and B I had my collarbone done which was bad enough

does this mean it went all through MOT ok?
Project longterm Airbanger.
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=163335.0

PD150 Anni daily

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #732 on: 23 September 2011, 08:47 »

Looks really nice when it's all wet and clean (No not your head) Once winter passes you should look into going gloss red  :cool:

It said: "Oh Danny, you came and you touched me inappropriately, then i sent you away, oh Danny" Don't ask me why i sent that, i was bored..  :grin:

Haha i aim to please ;) and :D nah man, i dipped my iPhone 4 in some girls drink at edition and started drinking out of it (don't ask why.. i don't know myself) so now i'm waiting on insurance to send me a new one :D will reply when i have it <3

another update, i got my ribs inked and was the worst 2 hours of my life, only another 3 to go! :(

Cor, imagine waht that'll look like when you're old and wrinkly.   :grin:

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #733 on: 23 September 2011, 20:19 »
yeah man ribs are supposed to be intense! Want mine done but A i'm too fat and B I had my collarbone done which was bad enough

does this mean it went all through MOT ok?

It was awful man, got to get all the thick out lines done once it has healed! Still need both arms finishing too :(

ribs by d.monday, on Flickr

Ribs by d.monday, on Flickr

Cor, imagine waht that'll look like when you're old and wrinkly.   :grin:

Hahah i don't think i'm going to make it to that stage to be honest :D

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #734 on: 23 September 2011, 20:31 »
Yeah you will, at least the wrinkly bit...  :grin:

Offline archie837

• I live here
« Reply #735 on: 23 September 2011, 21:38 »
Loving his new school style man. Proper fresh!  Love traditional which is what I've got done, but you see loads of it and fully fully not into tribal haha!
Project longterm Airbanger.
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=163335.0

PD150 Anni daily

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #736 on: 24 September 2011, 17:27 »
Loving his new school style man. Proper fresh!  Love traditional which is what I've got done, but you see loads of it and fully fully not into tribal haha!

Yeah man he's got mad skills, not been doing it for that long either :) haha yeah man tribal is rats! What have you got?

Offline GrandMstRamRod

• I live here
« Reply #737 on: 25 September 2011, 01:30 »
sik tats bro!!  :laugh:

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #738 on: 25 September 2011, 15:19 »
sik tats bro!!  :laugh:

Thanks dude ;)

Plates on :cool:

N5T LO by d.monday, on Flickr

Then drive shaft number 11 - On a positive note, passenger side window now working after only 4 months.. :D

Driveshaft number 11 by d.monday, on Flickr

Dan

Offline daz veedub

• Forum addict
  • Operation 1.8t bolf
« Reply #739 on: 25 September 2011, 19:23 »
fecking mental this but i love it haha keep up the mental/good work mate  :cool:

also had my ribs inked, i would of gladly left halfway through if he,d of asked never experiance pain like it  :grin: