Author Topic: Golf R Estate (MK 7.5)  (Read 6126 times)

Offline ab17790

• Not said much yet
Re: Golf R Estate (MK 7.5)
« Reply #10 on: 11 June 2017, 15:05 »
I like the way your parents roll :cool:

Haha it's taken me a great deal of time and I have to find the deals for them and spec the cars myself,I specced mums GTI as I would spec one so it's ready for me when she is finished with it.She only does 4-6k per year so will be a great car.

Dad had owned his 535d for nearly 8 years but it was starting to get old and the lease deal on the R Estate was Insane so couldn't say no.

Mum isn't bothered about fast cars and would happily use their Skoda Citigo everyday,She said she fancied a golf so specced a GTI and they ordered.She had a A200 AMG before the GTI but only for 18 months due to being a poor drive and cheap plastics inside they quickly changed it.

It's good to see you're looking after your parents in the proper way!
It's good to see you're looking after yourself in the proper way too, instead of saying "Mum, if you don't need a GTI then just save the money and use the Citigo" you've said "Yes Mum, buy this GTI, and look after it well too as I want it in a couple years"
Your mum sure as hell won't get the benefits of the PP Diff but I'm sure you will!!  :grin:

And yes, the GTI is a bit more fun than the R, especially a lardy estate, but also yes, the R engine is pretty impressive. Not a bad fleet to own. Kudos to your parents and your persuasive powers...

Mr Exonian! You need to revisit your online equality and diversity training course! The OP's mum might be an amateur racing driver or similar...... :whistle:

Haha I wish

She still hasn't been over 60MPH in the GTI yet  :grin:
My Car-2016 Golf 1.0 TSI Match Edition BlueMotion 115PS,17inch Singapore Alloys,Tech Pack,Parking Pack,Rear Camera,Heated Steering Wheel,Winter Pack,90% Window Tints,Front & Rear Mud flaps,Headlight and Boot Protector
Dad-Golf MK7.5 R Estate Pearlescent Black,Reversing Camera
Mum- Golf MK7 GTI PP 5 Door-Manual,White,90% Tints,Rear Camera,Front and Rear Mudflapa,19 Inch Santiago Wheels

Audi Technician