Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 436645 times)

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
Re: LL's Mk3 1.8t [projectninetynine]
« Reply #1950 on: 25 January 2011, 14:00 »
Haha worth a punt I guess :tongue: will see how creative I'm feeling if I ever get round to it lol

:D

Really on the verge of buying the paint now and taking Danny's advice on more than one color. Will grab 3 cans of each color then mate. Need more paint now anyway...

... I just bought more rims. BMW set for £50, just need to make up adaptor's for it. Trying to figure out the CAD drawing now :D

Here we go with the NEED again ;) :D you seriously have too much money.. 'just bought more rims' ppft, i'm running steelies ffs! :( buy me tyres..? :kiss:

Dan

I just been paid :D

Its sooo bad, cause I don't need these wheels and I don't really want them now, but in a few months I will want them. They will be a nice set of spares anyhow.

I'll have no money in a couple weeks and be f**ked until payday. FFS.

Good job car is off the road this week and next week for a little bit cause I'll have the wheels off for paint, so SAVE ON FUEL! :D

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #1951 on: 25 January 2011, 14:04 »
Gonna post my photoshops in my thread to save spamming up yours anymore Alex :tongue:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #1952 on: 25 January 2011, 14:07 »
Gonna post my photoshops in my thread to save spamming up yours anymore Alex :tongue:

:kiss:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #1953 on: 25 January 2011, 14:07 »

Done :afro: (love how I said I won't spam, yet here I am? :laugh: Sorry dude!)

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #1954 on: 25 January 2011, 14:12 »
Off the road to paint wheels :shocked: you're even more of a slacker then me ;) but i suppose you could use that as an excuse to save petrol :) i can't want to be skint from petrol because then i know i'll be driving the VR :D

Dan

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #1955 on: 25 January 2011, 14:28 »
Off the road to paint wheels :shocked: you're even more of a slacker then me ;) but i suppose you could use that as an excuse to save petrol :) i can't want to be skint from petrol because then i know i'll be driving the VR :D

Dan

:D Just one night, I'll stay after work and get it in and on stands, then prep and spray the wheels and leave them to dry for like 20 hours then bolt them back on. I can do the ball joints at the same time and replace a few of the bolts with new ones. Loctite things, etc.

Hopefully I can grab my interior bits and a standard engine mount this Friday and get that fitted when I do the ball joints.

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #1956 on: 25 January 2011, 14:40 »

Dan

:D Just one night, I'll stay after work and get it in and on stands, then prep and spray the wheels and leave them to dry for like 20 hours then bolt them back on. I can do the ball joints at the same time and replace a few of the bolts with new ones. Loctite things, etc.

Hopefully I can grab my interior bits and a standard engine mount this Friday and get that fitted when I do the ball joints.

Pfft, alright leave it out with your workshop.. :rolleyes: wish i had shelter :cry:

Dan

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #1957 on: 25 January 2011, 20:07 »

Dan

Pfft, alright leave it out with your workshop.. :rolleyes: wish i had shelter :cry:

Dan
Plus one to that!  :cry:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #1958 on: 25 January 2011, 20:12 »
:D

Well hopefully me and Stu will be building our new shack if we can cut the cost of building it a little. Worked out to make an awesome warm and dry almost-house-like 8m x 8m shack would be like £2k :D

Its good at work, but I got my stuff everywhere and just want my own space where its not in the way of work and work getting in the way of my car.

I do take it for granted though :D :tongue:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #1959 on: 26 January 2011, 13:21 »
Look how envious you make us Alex, with your seemingly unlimited amounts of money, your shelter to work on your car, share the wealth!  :grin: