Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 436635 times)

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
Re: LL's MK3 20VT [Time to tidy things up]
« Reply #1370 on: 22 August 2010, 19:59 »
Looks a lot better in those pics  :cool:

Thanks Jimp, I agree, looks loads better with a clean. Can't wait to get the paintwork sorted and wheels, mirrors and badge sprayed!

looks good mate :afro:  - BUT its not the LL motor finish that we have known ffor ages  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Thanks Chuff. I know, I know! What's going on? Its not going to be ratty, but its not going to stay the same. Knowing me I will get bored and end up wrapping it at work :D (Don't mean that to sound easy either, its not easy wrapping a car, probably take me ages :D )

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: as fook Mate :afro:

Love it!!

Cheers buddy! :afro:

Thanks mate!

It will look loads better with more lows and the wheels sprayed and, ermmm wrapped :lipsrsealed:

See how time goes and if I can be a$$ed or not, might do my pillars and headlining. Had an idea for my car for a while and I think it might work, there will be haters but that's what you get for being different.
differt is best though.... i'll listen to what people to say but still do what i want in the end!.... what you wrapping?

I get you mate, you got to listen, but don't take what haters say to heart.

After I spray the wheels and make them a little more lairy (there's the LL touch Chuff :D ), I think I'm going to design a print for the centre's and wrap them. Probably match it to the interior... :lipsrsealed:

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #1371 on: 22 August 2010, 20:03 »
Looks stunning bud :cool: can't wait to see more lows and less of that killer arch gap :D:D!!

Thanks mate!

It will look loads better with more lows and the wheels sprayed and, ermmm wrapped :lipsrsealed:

See how time goes and if I can be a$$ed or not, might do my pillars and headlining. Had an idea for my car for a while and I think it might work, there will be haters but that's what you get for being different.

hahah so, so true!

Looking forward to more flicks :)

Dan

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #1372 on: 22 August 2010, 20:10 »
Cheers Danny, the arch is killing me more than anyone/anything! Got Stance? No. :(

:D :D :D :D :D

Hoping to get the wheels and paint sorted before the R-Tech RR Day, but thats pushing it.

Would like to crack on with tidying the bay and playing with the pillars/headlining too.

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #1373 on: 22 August 2010, 20:23 »
Cheers Danny, the arch is killing me more than anyone/anything! Got Stance? No. :(

Hoping to get the wheels and paint sorted before the R-Tech RR Day, but thats pushing it.

Would like to crack on with tidying the bay and playing with the pillars/headlining too.

Hahah i can imagine bud :( i'm gonna be stuck in the same situation when i stick the VR in! think i might have to look for some 17's :undecided:

and ahh you can do it easy ;) im hoping to get the VR stuck in there and new windscreen before edition.. but can't see that happening at all :D :D

whatcha doing the the pillars dude?

Dan

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #1374 on: 22 August 2010, 20:25 »
Looking good.

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #1375 on: 22 August 2010, 20:34 »

Hahah i can imagine bud :( i'm gonna be stuck in the same situation when i stick the VR in! think i might have to look for some 17's :undecided:

and ahh you can do it easy ;) im hoping to get the VR stuck in there and new windscreen before edition.. but can't see that happening at all :D :D

whatcha doing the the pillars dude?

Dan

Got some material I'm going to wrap them in, along with the headliner. Hopefully have enough to do the lot.

Looking good.

Cheers Wayne :afro:

Offline robz

• I live here
  • mk3's rule, haters gonna hate!
« Reply #1376 on: 22 August 2010, 20:55 »
Wow.... Nothing else to say!!

Believe me its a dead ringer for you! Even says something stupid!

Offline DRobbo

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1377 on: 22 August 2010, 23:54 »
Holy mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been away from this site, buying an Alfa, breaking down, selling an Alfa, then buying an old Scirocco  :cool: Then I logon properly for the first time in a year and click on Dub Rides, 'Isn't that the guy who used to have caution tape on his car?'... Wait a minute, is that the same car??? HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Massive respect  :smiley:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #1378 on: 23 August 2010, 00:15 »
Holy mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been away from this site, buying an Alfa, breaking down, selling an Alfa, then buying an old Scirocco  :cool: Then I logon properly for the first time in a year and click on Dub Rides, 'Isn't that the guy who used to have caution tape on his car?'... Wait a minute, is that the same car??? HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Massive respect  :smiley:
nah he just transfered the plates  :laugh:

oh ok its the same car!  :cool:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #1379 on: 23 August 2010, 00:20 »
I seriously just jizzed a little. :grin: