Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287645 times)

VeeDubGTI16v

Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #3330 on: 06 May 2012, 08:19 »
georgie thompson can stay  :drool:

nathalie pinkham just freaks me out though, she's like a super hot midget!

tbh the gp preview, be it bbc or sky is rarely worth watching, the program starts when the pit walk starts

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3331 on: 06 May 2012, 11:15 »

tbh the gp preview, be it bbc or sky is rarely worth watching, the program starts when the pit walk starts

Got to admit I love the pit walk, like that Brundle interrupts other peeps convo's with the drivers.... :laugh:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3332 on: 06 May 2012, 16:55 »

Got to admit I love the pit walk, like that Brundle interrupts other peeps convo's with the drivers.... :laugh:

He literally doesn't give a f! Love it.

Tompson used to look hotter, she looks like she wears too much make up and tries too hard. Teddy K does it for me  :wink:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3333 on: 06 May 2012, 17:00 »

Thompson used to look hotter, she looks like she wears too much make up and tries too hard. Teddy K does it for me  :wink:

Wud have to agree with that, she's looking a bit tired nower days and yes try's to hard now, mr declan donnelly must of taken it out of her :laugh:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Roverdose

• Here all the time
  • So long and thanks for all the fish!
« Reply #3334 on: 06 May 2012, 17:13 »

Thompson used to look hotter, she looks like she wears too much make up and tries too hard. Teddy K does it for me  :wink:

Wud have to agree with that, she's looking a bit tired nower days and yes try's to hard now, mr declan donnelly must of taken it out of her :laugh:

who cares when she gets it from behind!  :laugh:

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #3335 on: 09 May 2012, 23:55 »

Offline MAW73

• I live here
  • Used to like Golfs :-)
« Reply #3336 on: 10 May 2012, 15:37 »

2007 VW Mk5 Golf GT 5 Door DSG
2009 VW Mk6 Golf GTI 5 Door DSG
2012 BMW F20 125i M Sport, Auto
2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3337 on: 10 May 2012, 16:36 »
^^^^ :grin:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3338 on: 12 May 2012, 07:41 »
Watched practice yesterday and saw the chelsea badge on the Sauber, I think chelsea are gonna start a trend and were now see more football teams getting involved in F1,personally I liked the fact that there was know football sponsorship in F1 but do understand that it's all about ££££ nower days...I'm sure come the summer were see footballers on the pitts, well the ones that don't get picked for the euros anyway :laugh:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #3339 on: 12 May 2012, 15:09 »
interesting qualifying

moaning button  :rolleyes:

well done maldonado  :cool: and lotus

and what a grid, tomorrows start could be fun  :evil: