Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287650 times)

VeeDubGTI16v

Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #2290 on: 28 May 2011, 16:11 »
can you throw it on the track just as alonso goes past?  :laugh:

Offline fozziie

• Here all the time
  • psn: fozziie
« Reply #2291 on: 28 May 2011, 20:25 »
cant you burn it instead? hate hamilton

adamrob69

« Reply #2292 on: 29 May 2011, 00:07 »
whether your a hamilton fan or not; the only chance of an interesting race and vettel not storming away into the lead has gone now hamilton hasn't qualified at the front. I'd be happy to be proved wrong but carnt see it. No places to overtake and the tyres arnt degrading here.

Really dissapointed with quali. Was expecting a close fight with hamilton/vettel and i reckon hamilton may have been able to get very close if not edge it.

One saving grace for lewis is that he can choose which tyres he starts on, and i hope he goes with the primes. He can choose because his lap time got deleted for cutting the chicane, and he only set that one time. So he will start 9th.

Hope perez recovers OK

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #2293 on: 29 May 2011, 09:30 »
whether your a hamilton fan or not; the only chance of an interesting race and vettel not storming away into the lead has gone now hamilton hasn't qualified at the front. I'd be happy to be proved wrong but carnt see it. No places to overtake and the tyres arnt degrading here.

Really dissapointed with quali. Was expecting a close fight with hamilton/vettel and i reckon hamilton may have been able to get very close if not edge it.

One saving grace for lewis is that he can choose which tyres he starts on, and i hope he goes with the primes. He can choose because his lap time got deleted for cutting the chicane, and he only set that one time. So he will start 9th.

Hope perez recovers OK

Pretty sure you are wrong about the tyres and because he was in Q3 he has to start on the tyres he put a lap in on in Q3... I feel a bit sorry for lewis if i am honest with you, I just hope he gets a good start today and makes up some places...
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #2294 on: 29 May 2011, 09:35 »
thats the trouble with monaco qualy, it happens to at least one driver every year! Hamiltons turn this year

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #2295 on: 29 May 2011, 12:59 »
My bad, just checked up and heard about hami getting the option to run whatever he wants to run..
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
« Reply #2296 on: 29 May 2011, 13:07 »
There we go.. another Vettel win.

Despite the "glits and glamour"  :rolleyes:  Monaco is such a boring race.

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
« Reply #2297 on: 29 May 2011, 13:26 »
Ohhhh..bit of excitement  :rolleyes:  Red Bull pit stop FAIL.

Offline Dolly

• I live here
« Reply #2298 on: 29 May 2011, 14:39 »
If vettel wins this, he is one lucky boy  :rolleyes:

Offline Dolly

• I live here
« Reply #2299 on: 29 May 2011, 14:44 »
i hate vettel