Author Topic: Cleaning/detailing explained  (Read 67480 times)

Jkctr

Re: Cleaning/detailing explained
« Reply #10 on: 20 September 2008, 14:24 »
Just added a few more bits (drying, pressure washing and engine bay cleaning)

Hope it helps  :smiley:

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #11 on: 10 June 2009, 23:03 »
What Karcher do you use Jules ?

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Jkctr

« Reply #12 on: 14 June 2009, 18:54 »
No idea lol

There all identical with regards to the nozzle though mate (presuming you want to know about fitting the snow foam gun?)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 19 June 2009, 14:51 »
No idea lol

There all identical with regards to the nozzle though mate (presuming you want to know about fitting the snow foam gun?)

Yeah mate, I'm also slightly worried about buying something too powerful and it blasting the paint off.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Schuey

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 19 June 2009, 19:53 »
No idea lol

Just make sure you lock the foam lance in place correctly, seeing it being blasted into the side of your pride & joy leaves you feeling a bit of tw*t.............. :lipsrsealed: :laugh: :cry:  Anyway lesson learned!

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #15 on: 19 June 2009, 19:56 »
No idea lol

Just make sure you lock the foam lance in place correctly, seeing it being blasted into the side of your pride & joy leaves you feeling a bit of tw*t.............. :lipsrsealed: :laugh: :cry:  Anyway lesson learned!

wow... good work!

scratched or dented at all?

Offline Schuey

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #16 on: 19 June 2009, 20:06 »
No idea lol

wow... good work!

scratched or dented at all?

Only my pride but not a nice feeling all the same  :sick:

Jkctr

« Reply #17 on: 20 June 2009, 20:57 »
Oh no lol

You cant buy one that will take the paint off (not for home use anyway)

It would be huge and heated to do that.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #18 on: 20 June 2009, 21:31 »
Oh no lol

you need a car to be able to do that too first!

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 22 June 2009, 00:38 »
Oh no lol

Thanks, one less thing to worry about.