Author Topic: mk4 4motion  (Read 11535 times)

Offline brett

• I live here
mk4 4motion
« on: 06 October 2012, 18:42 »
I've had the car just over a week now so thought i better put a new dub ride thread up ,to be honest not planning on doin to much to this one,but you never know .Only thing i have done so far is fit the mk5 gti gearknob courtesy of MS1COYS for joining the mk4 brigade,cheers mate

Also got my eye on some oem alloys that were an optional extra but that can wait as it only had four new tyres fitted in june,and possibly anni front and rear valance and i think that will do me
I must admit after getting it i kept looking at it thinking its not a mk3 but after a week of driving it i can live with that lol
Anyway heres a pic ,will get some more when its a bit brighter as been looking fior the camera for a week

As always opinions welcome,brett

Offline brett

• I live here
Re: mk4 4motion
« Reply #1 on: 06 October 2012, 19:21 »
also in the process of getting some black centre console trim to remove the walnut trim niceeee lol

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 06 October 2012, 19:55 »
a 4mo without leather  :shocked: :shocked:

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 06 October 2012, 22:29 »
yes mate there is some about ,we'll see how i get on maybe in the future i may treat myself to some lol

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 06 October 2012, 22:54 »
yes mate there is some about ,we'll see how i get on maybe in the future i may treat myself to some lol
you will have spent all your money on fuel  :evil:

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
« Reply #5 on: 10 October 2012, 01:28 »
No worries on the shifter Brett. You're a gentleman. Take care and speak soon, looking forward to your updates...  :smiley:
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 26 November 2012, 19:12 »
Alrite all ,havent been on much lately and tbh havent done anything other than i got the remote unlocking changed so all the doors and boot all unlock at the same as kids were driving me mad trying to open the door when it wasnt unlocked yet lol.Should be chnaging my walnut trim this weekend ,and still looking to eventually get some santa monica alloys but christmas and booking a holiday come first .Will post some more pics at the weekend when changed the trim etc and given it a damn goold clean,brett

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 16 June 2013, 18:10 »
Wow has it been that long since I updated in here,well not much else to say now lol,other than put a green cotton panel filter in it last week and looking to get another airbox or the bottom half of one to smooth out
Also I finally wrapped all my trim ,only the crabon wrap and i know its been done to death but its loads better than the wood trim

Just the drivers door handle to do ,but that can wait till tomorrow lol

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 16 June 2013, 20:27 »
the wrap looks so much better than the fake wood  :smiley:

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 16 June 2013, 20:52 »
Agreed mate and it cost me nothing as a kind member on my local forum gave me enough to do all my bits and some spares to practise on  :grin:
Also finally paid off my holiday this month so when i get back from it near end of july I may be able to get some wheels,hopefully santa monicas  :whistle:
« Last Edit: 16 June 2013, 20:53 by brett »