Author Topic: Golf gti 2.0 8v anniversary edition new lights fitted and some carbon wrapping  (Read 17126 times)

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
decided to clean under my sill trims today prior to winter salt hitting.

expecting to find some horrors hidding underneath and having to budget for repairs, I dint quite expect to find this though :huh: :huh: :huh:

shocking sill pick click link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8pof2y8fimpv50w/2012-12-16%2013.08.13.jpg

both sides are exactly the same for full lenghth of the sill.

must say im chuffed lool
« Last Edit: 16 December 2012, 20:54 by rich1977 »
Www.Internet-ink.co.uk voucher code RL15 for 15% off all pens,toners and ink cartridges including cannon Epsom dell and hp.

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
Well as some might of noticed shes no longernwith me and passednonto one of the mods. So this topic can be locked now.

Bye bye anni :cry: :cry:
Www.Internet-ink.co.uk voucher code RL15 for 15% off all pens,toners and ink cartridges including cannon Epsom dell and hp.

Offline jimmydub

• GTI forum regular
hi mate, i know you've passed the car on but was wondering if you could explain a bit more about the 'heat gun trick' and if you could update the picture links as they are missing.

cheers much appreciated

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
Hi mate will have to have a look to seenif i still have the pics.

Bassicly carefully waft a heatgun over the black trim in the same way you would paint and it lifts the colour.

If you so a search on youtube theres loads of viseos about it?