Author Topic: Anniversary Mystic Blue  (Read 48071 times)

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: Mystic Possible lol **FOOKED UP!!!**
« Reply #20 on: 03 March 2011, 19:24 »

the backend it has a Heckblende (never seen one on any car!)

There's a reason for this...  :grin:  I used to see quite a few a looooong time ago but not anymore.  Yours is defo the first I've ssen on a mk3!.....

Cars looking good though. :afro:

Heckblende Appreciation Thread

thanks, but it is abit marmite
« Last Edit: 21 March 2011, 11:18 by sharki786 »
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline Adezmk3

• Here all the time
Re: Mystic Possible lol
« Reply #21 on: 03 March 2011, 19:47 »
I paid £15 for my grill delivered, it is in a bit of a state though unfortunately, Im going to refurb it when I have time, its back of the shed now as I have just hat to fork out £220 to get my car through its mot, such a drag as everything it failed on I could fix myself no problem given the time

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #22 on: 03 March 2011, 22:37 »
I paid £15 for my grill delivered, it is in a bit of a state though unfortunately, Im going to refurb it when I have time, its back of the shed now as I have just hat to fork out £220 to get my car through its mot, such a drag as everything it failed on I could fix myself no problem given the time

thats realy cheap but like they say "you get what you pay for". it happens bud. part of having a car.
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline stow1985

• I live here
  • 'when im cleaning winders'
« Reply #23 on: 04 March 2011, 16:28 »
mmmm tempted, but i do like my smooth grill to tho   :undecided:
GOLF GTI MK3 2LTR 8V-MATT BLACK-WORKHORSE

Window cleaning: www.marcstow.vpweb.co.uk

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #24 on: 21 March 2011, 11:17 »
bit of an fu*ked update. yesterday i floored the car **BANG** then started to sound like a bag was trapped under car. thought it was drive shaft that snapped called my mate abdul out today morning. we took car just up the road and the probs started. parked up home and a streamline of oil on floor mate goes prob the gearbox seal. we followed the stream and found the 5th gear (i think) shattered in 3 pieces and the box casing. this same prob happened to a relative of mine with the agg engine. so now im in a dilemma!! gearbox or vr6??  :grin: :grin: but thing is the vr6 is too much and i dont have that budget.
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
« Reply #25 on: 21 March 2011, 14:09 »
Sorry to hear that mate I know a guy funny enough called abdul who breaks golfs he may have a gearbox local in brum  :wink:
Golf Gti

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #26 on: 21 March 2011, 14:17 »
lol he not from small heath is he? or are you on about frontier on cherrywood rd? the box was whining in 2nd gear (just rolling down witout giving any revs to it)
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
« Reply #27 on: 21 March 2011, 14:41 »
This chap (abdul) lives in yardley by wash lane dont know for sure if he will have one but he always has mk3s in breaking if you want his number just pm me and ill send it you  :wink:
Golf Gti

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #28 on: 21 March 2011, 15:39 »
allen dale road?? i take my car to him all the time. does he have a mystic blue tdi?? he the guy who cleaned my bay for me hehehe small world eh, i go to him every wk or so.
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
« Reply #29 on: 21 March 2011, 16:04 »
Not sure of the road name but i think he has got a tdi blue one.I havent really bought anything off him but he phones my dad now and then asking if im after any bits.I do know another chap over westbrom to if you have no joy
Golf Gti