Author Topic: PRINCESS COMES HOME - My MK3 anni project.  (Read 14640 times)

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
Re: PRINCESS COMES HOME - My MK3 anni project.
« Reply #30 on: 19 February 2013, 14:11 »
So far my plans have been side tracked. Got her back but the first thing to do is to remove what I can only assume are HID lights.

Secondly I had to replace the tyre due to kit blowing out at 30mph... Very scary.

Next on the list is to install a nice sub and fit a new steering rack. Any takers in my area to help with the rack?

I've fitted her with a nice Sony x plod Bluetooth head unit. Wireless music ftw.

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #31 on: 19 February 2013, 19:22 »
Good you got it back.
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
« Reply #32 on: 02 March 2013, 23:04 »
Not much to report other than I fixed a serious gear linkage problem. I say serious... Serious in the way that I am a total flange. Driving down the road and lose fourth... sh!t! Then fifth goes. Oh dear lord.

Limp it onto my street. Open the bonnet. Er, where's the coolant cap?! Oh its trapped in the gear linkage. Put cap back, all good.

I am a douche.

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
« Reply #33 on: 02 March 2013, 23:05 »
On a serious not though, the next big thing on the agenda is a sub/amp setup.

Gavv8

« Reply #34 on: 02 March 2013, 23:10 »
Not much to report other than I fixed a serious gear linkage problem. I say serious... Serious in the way that I am a total flange. Driving down the road and lose fourth... sh!t! Then fifth goes. Oh dear lord.

Limp it onto my street. Open the bonnet. Er, where's the coolant cap?! Oh its trapped in the gear linkage. Put cap back, all good.

I am a douche.
The word flange.......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
« Reply #35 on: 02 March 2013, 23:12 »

I am a douche.
The word flange.......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I cannot think of a better word to describe my idiocy. Haha.