Author Topic: Accident repair  (Read 1374 times)

Offline silver38

• Not said much yet
Accident repair
« on: 01 June 2023, 11:21 »
Someone crashed into my daughter the other day, they are insured with Admiral. My daughter is insured with LV both want to repair the car.
Any advice on who to go with?
Thanks
MKVII GTD Manual - Pure White, 5Door, Adaptive chassis control, Advance telephone connection, Climate comfort windscreen, Discover Nav pro, High beam assist, Keyless entry, Sport and Sound pack, Park assist system with steering assist, Rear view camera, Rear side airbags with rear seatbelt warning, Winter pack, 5 Year Warranty

Offline joe6

• I live here
Re: Accident repair
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2023, 14:06 »
Always go with your daughter's insurer. From personal experience with a no fault claim also the other party like you with Admiral, found LV very good. Repairers give a lifetime guarantee, will ensure the standard of repair, and if problems it can easily be returned for rectification, not that I had any. If not her fault LV will automatically provide a courtesy car for the duration of the repair to at least the same standard of her current car. They also take care of any hassle (found LV very good with this) and pass on costs without your involvement. Admiral will try to keep costs down as they are paying!!
Mk6 GTI Carbon Grey, 2010 Bluetooth and voice fitted, a few VCDS mods still a comfortable family car. Red Scirocco 2011 twin charger stage 1 - enjoyable drive now gone.  White 2016 Polo GTI (roller skate on steroids) replaced with an Indium Grey 2019 7.5 GTI PP.

Offline silver38

• Not said much yet
Re: Accident repair
« Reply #2 on: 01 June 2023, 14:24 »
Thanks for the information. What we found strange was Admiral offered her £200 to go with them.

Thanks again.
MKVII GTD Manual - Pure White, 5Door, Adaptive chassis control, Advance telephone connection, Climate comfort windscreen, Discover Nav pro, High beam assist, Keyless entry, Sport and Sound pack, Park assist system with steering assist, Rear view camera, Rear side airbags with rear seatbelt warning, Winter pack, 5 Year Warranty