Author Topic: You go to the dealer to get your seat fixed and...  (Read 4979 times)

Online JoeGTI

• I live here
Re: You go to the dealer to get your seat fixed and...
« Reply #10 on: 02 January 2018, 22:09 »
I think Indium grey is the nicest on them, it really sets off the blingy R-Line kit. White is seriously eye catching too but I don't think I'd personally pay the premium for Oryx as its pretty difficult to tell it from flat white imo.  I'm not a big fan of tungsten.

Colour is very subjective I guess.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline Davey-c

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 02 January 2018, 22:18 »
I think Indium grey is the nicest on them, it really sets off the blingy R-Line kit. White is seriously eye catching too but I don't think I'd personally pay the premium for Oryx as its pretty difficult to tell it from flat white imo.  I'm not a big fan of tungsten.

It can be a nightmare picking a colour. Indium is a really nice colour, looks rich with the R Line body kit as you say. :smiley:
2023 Golf R 20 Years, Lapiz Blue, 19 Inch Black Estoril Alloys, Rear Camera, Harmon Kardon Sound System.

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 02 January 2018, 22:52 »

They had an indium grey sel with 20" alloys and it did look very nice but tungsten is so nice.

5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 02 January 2018, 23:27 »

They had an indium grey sel with 20" alloys and it did look very nice but tungsten is so nice.

I like Tungsten more and more, that looks fantastic to me. However I do concede that in the wrong light it can sometimes look slightly beige.

Oryx looks awesome when it pops, but unfortunately to my eyes it looks like Pure White for about 300 days of the year. :undecided:
7.5 GTD

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #14 on: 03 January 2018, 07:09 »
They do look great
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 04 January 2018, 11:07 »
As my car has just had 4 new wheels under warranty and also fitted them with Michelin PS4 tyres it would be a shame to let them go so if anyone wants to swap their GTD wheels and tyres with mine I can do you a good deal on them.

Also selling my DTUK box which I had already taken off ready to get the car mapped by revo.

Offline vw spur

• Here all the time
« Reply #16 on: 04 January 2018, 13:13 »
Where about are you??

My GTD is in for service & I was thinking of asking if I could have a Tiguan R line for a test drive while mine is in, how old was your GTD??

Got a few questions I'd like to ask if poss plz
Collected 09/04/16 : Golf GTD Carbon Grey Sport & Sound Pack DSG Pro Nav Dynaudio Rear Camera High Beam Assist 90% Tints

Still pining for:2009 BMW 330i M Sport Convertible

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 04 January 2018, 13:29 »
Where about are you??

My GTD is in for service & I was thinking of asking if I could have a Tiguan R line for a test drive while mine is in, how old was your GTD??

Got a few questions I'd like to ask if poss plz

My GTD is 9 months old. What would you like to ask?

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 04 January 2018, 13:57 »

Silver really suits the Tiguan R Line - that looks stunning !
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline Arnold_Lane

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #19 on: 04 January 2018, 14:19 »
Oh I wouldn't buy black either but it looks nice in the showroom all clean and sparkly  :grin:

That's the only time they look great INMO
SOLD - 67 Golf GTi PP, 5dr, DSG in Issac Blue with rear camera, keyless entry, Dynaudio, Brescia alloys & DCC.