Author Topic: 2011 Forum Calendars - All info, price, PayPal etc. **EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT**  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Good evening everyone.

To begin with, a big thank you to everyone who participated in the hope to be part of the forum calendar, there were some epic photos. The final selections this year seem to be overall better than last year, which in return provides you with a better calendar.

To begin with, this is basically how the calendar will look:

Obviously, photos will be replaced with the relevant photo for that month, along with colour coding months and dates.

IMPORTANT: If you buy one of these calendars, you will not only be getting a great calendar, but also helping the forum charity which this year is 'Help For Heroes', if you haven't donated already, follow this link:

http://www.justgiving.com/golfgtiforum-is-8

This year, the proceeds from this calendar will go towards this charity which I am aware is close to many of your hearts. I've being doing some preliminary sums, and if I can sell 100 of these bad boys (MK2, MK3, MK4 & MK5/6 altogether) then lets just say a nice BIG hefty some of money will make it's way to the charity.

Pricing will be the same as last year, £12.99 delivered. For anyone that bought one last, please echo me by confirming the quality of these calendars being fantastic. It even surprised me seeing how good the final product was.

Here is how the buying of the calendars is going to work:

I am going to request everyone who wants one to email me at kirk.layton88@googlemail.com with which MK they want, along with how many they want (plenty of you have expressed interest in more than one copy). I would appreciated buyers to also include their full names and addresses too.

Payment will be through PayPal, bank transfer or similar. Once you have emailed me I will keep you on my system and once I've had enough orders I will email everyone with my PayPal address and what they need to do. PLEASE make sure that the money is gifted, and no selected to pay for goods, if I get any fees my end then I simply will cancel your order until the fee is paid.

I hope all of this has made sense, any questions please ask.

Regards

Kirk (Shady Pioneer)
« Last Edit: 06 December 2010, 12:40 by Shady Pioneer »

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Re: 2011 Forum Calendars - All info you need, price, PayPal etc.
« Reply #1 on: 18 November 2010, 20:07 »
I've got a third of 100 so far everyone, which is brilliant, but there has to be more people who want one. Don't forget they are excellent quality and would make an ideal Xmas gift. Hang one up at home, at work and the toilet if that's your thing.  :grin:

If I sell 100, the amount of money that will be put into the forum charity will be a lot more than if I sell 48. :afro:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #2 on: 21 November 2010, 12:51 »
Just an update on order, if I can't hit 100 then my next target is 75. So far I have 54 orders which is excellent but would be fantastic if I could hit either the 75 or 100 mark. Ask your friends and family people!

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #3 on: 02 December 2010, 21:21 »
Sold 82! :afro: Anymore takers?

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Emails have been sent out to everyone that I had on my list. If you haven't received an email please email me asap and I'll rectify the situation.

Payments have started coming in. Please note that I can't send these calendars to print until everyone has paid so send your payments asap!

Thanks all. :afro:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
STILL A FEW OF THESE LEFT IF ANYONE WANTS ONE!!!