Author Topic: my new silicone intake  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Turbo_Dazza

• Not said much yet
Re: my new silicone intake
« Reply #10 on: 27 December 2007, 14:51 »
Just ordered my boost hose's just gotta wait now  :cool:
www.ds-image.co.uk
build thread coming soon!!

Offline samy_1800_turbo

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 29 December 2007, 15:50 »
heres my pipe fitted, with my oversized air feed pipe  :grin: it the only size 1 that fits the grill

Offline silveradobullet

• Not said much yet
  • 'Mr. Green, You Are in Danger..... Take the Stairs
« Reply #12 on: 29 December 2007, 15:57 »
mate that looks soooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!! lovin the polished intake and rocker! im ordering green hoses for mine! but you may have converted me 2 red???? well done pal, looks smart and tidy!   :smiley:

Offline leeroy20vt

• I live here
  • h reg mk2 gti
« Reply #13 on: 29 December 2007, 20:02 »
lookin good fella cheers for postin vid of ur zorst is it resonated or non  o and like the over size feed lol still waitin for my induction kit poxy shop were did u get ur grill from if u dont mind me askin

Offline samy_1800_turbo

• Here all the time
« Reply #14 on: 30 December 2007, 02:37 »
cheers boys, i got my grill from ebay second hand but i have seen them in the perforance VW mag for about £39 i fink

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #15 on: 30 December 2007, 15:57 »
hello mate, you still running the K03 or a K03s? Did everything fit fine on the hose? Did you have to specify it was an AGU?

I only ask as I want to order one from the same place on ebay soon and just want to make sure it will fit ok.

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline Turbo_Dazza

• Not said much yet
« Reply #16 on: 30 December 2007, 17:24 »
only thing that matters i think is if it's 180bhp or the 150bhp model i got mine from ZenaRacing and all i did was pick the 1.8T hose's there were no options on engine codes ect
www.ds-image.co.uk
build thread coming soon!!

Offline samy_1800_turbo

• Here all the time
« Reply #17 on: 30 December 2007, 22:31 »
iv got the ko3 turbo, the pipe fitted fine but i had to blank off one pipe coming off from the intake one as this is not used on my modle golf, and another thing i noticed with the pipe is the DV hole and the oil breather hole on the silicone intake pipe are switch round from the normal pipe but you can still get them to fit as they are next to each other anyway.

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #18 on: 31 December 2007, 00:16 »
from what I understand they are meant for the engine codes after the AGU then (and will fit the K03s I have to go on) as like you say the d/valve and oil breather have been swapped and a pipe blocked off but it fits and thats all I need to know, thanks guys :wink:

I think I'll order the whole lot in one go next month  :cool:

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175