Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1164961 times)

Offline Damo7

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2400 on: 23 March 2015, 09:25 »
Looks great Powelly, what spec is on it?

Offline Powelly131

• Just got here
« Reply #2401 on: 23 March 2015, 17:51 »

Thank you Damo7, it's got Performance Pack, Discover Nav, Leather, Santiagos (obviously), Keyless Entry, Rear view camera, ACC and Dynaudio. Good god, that looks like a lot of options now I've written it down, but it was in the showroom about to be registered, so, well you know....

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #2402 on: 23 March 2015, 18:02 »

Thank you Damo7, it's got Performance Pack, Discover Nav, Leather, Santiagos (obviously), Keyless Entry, Rear view camera, ACC and Dynaudio. Good god, that looks like a lot of options now I've written it down, but it was in the showroom about to be registered, so, well you know....
Very nice What colour is that Carbon Grey or Night Blue, i can't quite tell must be the lighting or my laptop.
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Offline Powelly131

• Just got here
« Reply #2403 on: 23 March 2015, 18:45 »
Night Blue, really like the colour, I had my heart set on a tornado red, but this looks stunning in the flesh

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #2404 on: 23 March 2015, 19:18 »
Nice colour, i almost bought a R in that colour, quite rare as well. I like how the leather really matches this colour with the doors open and looking from the outside.
« Last Edit: 23 March 2015, 19:21 by carl1 »
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Offline ffrank

• Here all the time
« Reply #2405 on: 23 March 2015, 21:44 »
Very nice What colour is that Carbon Grey or Night Blue, i can't quite tell must be the lighting or my laptop.
It's blue and gold! :D

Nice car Powelly, enjoy! Good colour choice too ;)

Offline PeterWynne

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2406 on: 01 April 2015, 08:21 »
Picked up my new toy on Monday, it's done nothing but rain and howl a gale ever since..
5 door GTD, White, Pano sunroof - rest is standard.
I've changed from a 2006 Seat Altea (91k miles) - so this is such a pleasant change. It feels so solid on the road, the Seat has a 140 sport engine, but this car is a big step up. Sport mode is still putting a big grin on my face, but am also pleased that Eco mode can still keep my mpg near to the Seat if needs be.

I was a sponge and 1 bucket man until I had the prospect of a new car so have done all my research and ordered Poorboy's White Diamond Glaze, Poorboy's Natty's White Paste Wax, Poorboy's Quick Detailer Plus & I already have a load of Autoglym shampoo conditioner.. Alas they probably won't arrive till after Easter. I'll be sure to post another couple of photos in proper daylight once it's been cleaned up.

The dealer threw on mudflaps for me - they look quite understated (and not visible in this photo). I've also to drop the car back to the garage after Easter to get a removable towbar fitted, am assured it's invisible and no cutting will be done (possibly a new rear diffuser with a we door).

Offline Cossieian

• Here all the time
« Reply #2407 on: 01 April 2015, 16:14 »
Picked up my new toy on Monday, it's done nothing but rain and howl a gale ever since..
5 door GTD, White, Pano sunroof - rest is standard.
I've changed from a 2006 Seat Altea (91k miles) - so this is such a pleasant change. It feels so solid on the road, the Seat has a 140 sport engine, but this car is a big step up. Sport mode is still putting a big grin on my face, but am also pleased that Eco mode can still keep my mpg near to the Seat if needs be.

I was a sponge and 1 bucket man until I had the prospect of a new car so have done all my research and ordered Poorboy's White Diamond Glaze, Poorboy's Natty's White Paste Wax, Poorboy's Quick Detailer Plus & I already have a load of Autoglym shampoo conditioner.. Alas they probably won't arrive till after Easter. I'll be sure to post another couple of photos in proper daylight once it's been cleaned up.

The dealer threw on mudflaps for me - they look quite understated (and not visible in this photo). I've also to drop the car back to the garage after Easter to get a removable towbar fitted, am assured it's invisible and no cutting will be done (possibly a new rear diffuser with a we door).

Looks real good mate :smiley:
Is that St Anne's Square your parked in, I was in there on Sunday in my White GTD
Current: MK7 Golf R (Limestone Grey) DSG, 19 Prets, Winter Pack, Rear Camera, High Beam Assist, Apple Connect, Gloss Black Mirrors
Gone: MK7 Golf R (Tornado Red) DSG, Winter Pack, Keyless, Gloss Black Mirrors
Gone: MK7 Golf GTD (Pure White)

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #2408 on: 01 April 2015, 16:18 »
Seeing this parked that close to someone brings me out in a cold sweat  :laugh:
Congratulations on the new car.
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline PeterWynne

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2409 on: 01 April 2015, 17:23 »
Not St Anne's - I rent a space beside McHughs - the porche driver who has the space next to me loves his motor too - less risk there :-)

The space is wild tight - I have to do a 3 point turn through concrete bollards to reverse into it. Still safer than parking in some of the public car parks nearby!