Poll

What's your favourite colour for the Mk7/Mk7.5?

Tumeric Yellow
0 (0%)
Lapiz Blue
2 (2.4%)
Tornado Red
13 (15.9%)
Oryx Mother of Pearl White
3 (3.7%)
Indium Grey
14 (17.1%)
Deep Black Pearl
1 (1.2%)
Isaac Blue
10 (12.2%)
Atlantic Blue
4 (4.9%)
White Silver
6 (7.3%)
Carbon grey
11 (13.4%)
Reflex Silver
3 (3.7%)
Urano grey
1 (1.2%)
Limestone Grey
2 (2.4%)
Tungsten Silver
2 (2.4%)
Pure White
10 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: What's your favourite colour for the Mk7/Mk7.5? (Picture Thread as well)  (Read 6301 times)

Offline willni

• I live here
I'm sure I've missed a few different shades but what is your favourite colour of the mk7, if you could have a choice in it? Post a pic to help your argument!
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline matthewh

• Not said much yet
TCR Pure Grey!

Current:
2000 Rover Mini Cooper Sports Pack
2016 VW GTI Clubsport S - #250
2019 VW Caddy 2.0 TDI
2020 Mini John Cooper Works GP - #2166

Gone:
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2010 VW Polo GTI

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
My previous car in my favourite colour:

And my current car in Oryx:

I really should've got another TR...
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
Can't see Tungsten Silver listed, but anyways voted for Lapiz Blue.
7.5 GTD

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
I voted Atlantic Blue, as it's rare and when I have seen it always looked gorgeous. Lapis is probably a nicer colour but much more common (as there's a lot of R's round my way that are that colour).

Why not Indium grey you may ask, well I went for Indium upon seeing one in the showroom at order time under the bright spotlights and thought it looked great, and coming from a GTD in Carbon Steel Grey, quite fancied another grey. In hindsight as much as I like indium, I've never really got to love it (love the the car though), I wish I'd have been braver and gone for Atlantic blue but they never had one at the time for me to see.
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline Ceefeesh

• I live here
In this poll, you get not fifty shades of grey, but four. Amalgamate them all into one colour, German grey. Ladies and gents you may have a winner.  :laugh:
Previous owner of many Golfs and GTIs. Now Audi S3.

Offline Coolhandluke

• Not said much yet
Isaac Blue everytime and head and shoulders above Atlantic Blue.
Depending on the light it can change from a grey to the blue. Plus I've yet to see another one on the roads in N. IRELAND.

Offline Finglonga

• I live here
CSG, love the different colours it gives off in different light.

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
CSG, love the different colours it gives off in different light.

Carbon Grey gets my vote - and did! :smiley: Loved my Carbon Grey mk6 GTD and the colour was exclusive to the GTI and GTD too.

@willni; you’ve not included Pure White in your poll.

2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline willni

• I live here
Isaac Blue everytime and head and shoulders above Atlantic Blue.
Depending on the light it can change from a grey to the blue. Plus I've yet to see another one on the roads in N. IRELAND.

I've only ever seen it twice and both times it was the same car up in Newry, looked great.

@willni; you’ve not included Pure White in your poll.

You know my feelings toward in  :angry: :wink: only joking now added along with Tungsten Silver

In this poll, you get not fifty shades of grey, but four. Amalgamate them all into one colour, German grey. Ladies and gents you may have a winner.  :laugh:

They did nail the greys on the mk7, but we can't mix them all together or we'd just get black  :wink:
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/