Author Topic: Infotainment Graphics  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Kpow99

• GTI forum regular
Infotainment Graphics
« on: 06 March 2021, 09:39 »
Don’t normally have this screen up but I did, silver car was running then I switched off and did a double take...car suddenly dark grey! What the...lol shame they can’t put graphics for the colour of car you have! No Pure Grey 🙄

Anyone else seen this?

2019 TCR, Pure Grey, DCC/PP Revo Stage 1

Offline Finglonga

• I live here
Re: Infotainment Graphics
« Reply #1 on: 06 March 2021, 18:07 »
Thought they were all grey so that any issues are highlighted better when they appear on the picture?

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 06 March 2021, 21:11 »
One minute mines grey and another it’s black 🤷‍♂️ But I put a ref plate in mine 😂🤣😂

Offline Kpow99

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3 on: 06 March 2021, 21:27 »
Thought they were all grey so that any issues are highlighted better when they appear on the picture?

Pictures not as clear as in person but definitely silver and dark grey lol you can see the GTI badge better on the grey than the silver. Why not have it the same for both? Well hardly have that screen on. Except to look at start stop status list, quite cool it lists why start stop isn’t ready. But today said car is using too much power and SS not working. Nothing was running so not sure what it was.
2019 TCR, Pure Grey, DCC/PP Revo Stage 1

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 06 March 2021, 21:31 »
If you knew what you were doing you could copy the dark grey /black ones over the silver ones,