Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2759895 times)

Offline matchboy

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #80 on: 20 September 2013, 16:14 »
The standard screen is 5.8" right? Is that measured diagonally or is it height and width?

I'm going to guess at diagonally as that's how TV's are measured, but don't hold me to that!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #81 on: 20 September 2013, 17:38 »
Had a quick mess around. The interior light set up is under lighting in the car setup screen. You can change the footwell brightness (currently set at 50%), the door lever lights (again set at 50%) and the dash display (mine was already set at 100%).

What you can't adjust is the brightness of the red strips in the door and the sills.

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #82 on: 20 September 2013, 19:49 »
Had a quick mess around. The interior light set up is under lighting in the car setup screen. You can change the footwell brightness (currently set at 50%), the door lever lights (again set at 50%) and the dash display (mine was already set at 100%).

What you can't adjust is the brightness of the red strips in the door and the sills.

Dont quote me but i think you can adjust the brightness of the red strips,im sure i did it the other day while playing around its in one of the menus.

Edit you can change it its in the light menu under door background lights
« Last Edit: 20 September 2013, 19:56 by simonpolly »
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #83 on: 20 September 2013, 20:05 »

Dont quote me but i think you can adjust the brightness of the red strips,im sure i did it the other day while playing around its in one of the menus.

I don't know if that changes the brightness of the red strip Simon. I didn't notice any change to it, just to the lights under the internal door handles. i'll check again

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #84 on: 20 September 2013, 20:07 »

I don't know if that changes the brightness of the red strip Simon. I didn't notice any change to it, just to the lights under the internal door handles. i'll check again

Just checked and it does on mine

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #85 on: 20 September 2013, 20:21 »
I stand corrected. Your quite right Simon. Funny, it didn't seem to work first time round but it definitely does change the brightness of the strips  :smiley:

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #86 on: 22 September 2013, 17:05 »
Washed it for the third time in a week. :grin:

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #87 on: 22 September 2013, 17:23 »

Only the three? Are you letting things slip already  :grin:

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #88 on: 22 September 2013, 17:24 »

Only the three? Are you letting things slip already  :grin:
And waxed once :grin:

Offline Allya

• Not said much yet
« Reply #89 on: 23 September 2013, 21:38 »
Sorry to ask again but can anyone tell me the type of lamps in the cornering lights, saw you asked the question Jimble but couldn't see the answer??
Mk7 GTD, Tornado Red, 5 door, manual, Winter Pack, Dynaudio, Discover Navigation, Reversing Camera, High Beam Assist, Park Assist