Author Topic: ncb accelorator  (Read 1073 times)

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
ncb accelorator
« on: 15 November 2010, 13:09 »
insurence is up for renewal on the 21st, found someone who will insure me for £1700 and someone who will insure me for £1600 but the £1600 policy is a 10 month policy with admiral (ncb acelorator i think its called) and you still get a years no claims bonus for it, gonna give them a ring up and see what they can do because for £100 i might aswell just go for a full years insurence.

the question i was wondering is, does anybody know anyone who does this kinda thing but on shorter policies, my mate had a 7 month policy when he first started driving, and im thinking of switching from the 1.8n/a to the 1.8t in around 6 or 7 months, so a cheep policy that gets me a years ncb would be great as then ide have 2 years ncb for when i come to insure the 1.8t which currently as it stands will be 2200 to insure but with another years ncb goes down alot.

so yeah any help apreciated,

also hic, what do you think you will be able to do for me?

18y/o driver (main driver), 1 years ncb, with a 54 year old driver with 5+years ncb put onto the policy living in dl3, driving a mk4 golf gti 1.8n/a with a years driving experience.

cheers
« Last Edit: 15 November 2010, 13:11 by mcgee9t2 »

Offline DannyOOOOO

• GTI forum regular
Re: ncb accelorator
« Reply #1 on: 15 November 2010, 13:24 »
Hello mate

In regards to HIC if you send us an email to golfgti@hertsinsurance.com with name,vehicle and number and we will ring you for a quote

In regards to 10month policies I would avoid if you can, not many companies accept accelerator NCB it is a bit of con to make you stay with that company because generally you'll struggle to find someone to accept it, we wouldn't accept accelerator NCB so for the sake of £100 i'd go for the years insurance.

Danny

HIC

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
Re: ncb accelorator
« Reply #2 on: 15 November 2010, 13:28 »
Oh ok, never really looked into the acelorator ones before because didn't know much about them, will send youse a email tonight with my details.