Author Topic: toofunkyhouse - mk3 vr6  (Read 31763 times)

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: toofunkyhouse - mk3 vr6
« Reply #10 on: 05 January 2008, 19:08 »
right handles are on and look great, new metal plates have come. i am hoping that i wont get any bother as i have GB logo's, the plates are UK font and are reflective, i really cant see what the old bill can say?
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 30 January 2008, 20:34 »
right bit of an up-date, plates are on, had a few coppers behind me and overtaken a couple of traffic cars on m-way with no problems (so far) - also bought a Vibe 10" sub with amp off a mate for £30 quid  :smug: looks a little tatty but sounds sweet as, so got a little boom in the back! lol  :smiley:

getting a new drivers side wing fitted on friday
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 04 February 2008, 18:17 »
right, just fitted some green led's in to my clocks as one of the bulbs had blown so couldnt really see the speedo. Decided to paint the needles orange whilst i was at it and they look pritty good and i can now see everything at night!  :smiley:

also fitted some new front vents which i got off bored welsh lad! (cheers buddy!!  :wink:) and a chrome trim that goes round the gear stick gator!

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 05 February 2008, 12:09 »
few pics of the car now i have given her a wash, fitted the new vents which dont look too bad, not sure if i should spray them or not at the mo also need a new front splitter tbh as i have skuffed it up a bit and it has never really fitted the way i wanted but i will sort one out at some point! pics off my new phone so seem a tad dark  :huh:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 06 February 2008, 12:42 »

just fitted a k&n into me moded air box

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 08 February 2008, 15:07 »
right fitted some more 'tat'  :rolleyes: fed up of the bland cabin so i have fitted a brushed metal surround into the clocks, not 100% on it but it does 'bling' things up a bit  :tongue:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 09 February 2008, 15:39 »
right, got a new front wing fitted today, went through e-panels who spray the parts before fitting and can send out in the post or fit on site. Now for the cost of £150 they fitted and sprayed the new wing which is alot cheaper than most body shops round wycombe so i was very happy, the colour match is bang on which i was worried about but i guess the car hasnt faded much!  :grin:

they have said they can provide a new tailgate and spray it for £250, so might go down this route soon!

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 13 February 2008, 18:02 »
next on the hit list is my new gear nob (couldnt resist the 8 ball vibe!!  :grin:), both the old nob and wheel are looking like they have done 130k so will be swapping both at some point!

just need to get a mini tie rap to sucure the gator top at some point!  :wink:
« Last Edit: 14 February 2008, 08:59 by Toofunkyhouse »

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 15 February 2008, 15:23 »
well fitted a new splitter as i had buggered the other one up and it never really fitted the way i wanted it to, got a one off ebaya and seems fine now! also fitted the new black vw badge that had fallen out!lol  :rolleyes: Gave the car a really good clean and polish the other day in our summer like weather!  :cool:
sorry the pics are sh!t but i am using my new so called 5 meg pixel phone camera! and its poo tbh! lol  :rolleyes:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 28 February 2008, 15:43 »
picked up my new tailgate today, looks spot on, no rust and only cost 45 quid! going to fit it when i can be arsed!  :grin: