Author Topic: Heated rear screen....it's not working  (Read 4041 times)

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
Heated rear screen....it's not working
« on: 01 May 2014, 20:53 »
Anybody had any problems with their heated rear screen. When i switch it on it comes on for about 2 second then goes off again. Quick help needed or else i'll end up with a pile off golf on the side of the road, with me holding a couple of wires!!!! This could get messy :evil:
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.

Offline ab17790

• Not said much yet
Re: Heated rear screen....it's not working
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2014, 18:45 »
Hi

Just want to make sure

is the ignition on or engine running?
My Car-2016 Golf 1.0 TSI Match Edition BlueMotion 115PS,17inch Singapore Alloys,Tech Pack,Parking Pack,Rear Camera,Heated Steering Wheel,Winter Pack,90% Window Tints,Front & Rear Mud flaps,Headlight and Boot Protector
Dad-Golf MK7.5 R Estate Pearlescent Black,Reversing Camera
Mum- Golf MK7 GTI PP 5 Door-Manual,White,90% Tints,Rear Camera,Front and Rear Mudflapa,19 Inch Santiago Wheels

Audi Technician

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2014, 20:58 »
Engine running...comes up on the radio on and then goes off again. When i go to work tomorrow i'll check it and post more info. It's happened ever since the LED bixenon lights were fitted,me thinks!
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 09 May 2014, 21:02 »
Is it one of the bytes in my CCEm long code?

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 10 May 2014, 08:04 »
Checked it today before i went to work. It 's with the engine on. It comes on, light on switch. Message on radio is on and then a second later light on switch goes off and the message on radio says off.

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2014, 17:35 »
ab17790 have you forgotten about poor me? ave given you the detail on the problem. I did check via VCDS and the check box for the heated screen has been checked...what's the problem with it then?