Author Topic: Clubsport S  (Read 3688 times)

Offline kalimon

• I live here
  • My other car's a van
Re: Clubsport S
« Reply #10 on: 21 September 2016, 17:54 »
It must be exciting/frustrating in equal parts, waiting for one of these.
It was bad enough waiting on my little GTI  :grin:
I for one am very jealous :drool:
5 DR Mk 7 GTI PP
Carbon Grey, Dynaudio, Car Net App, High Beam Assist, Rear View Camera. Collected 14/03/16

Offline GT4

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 21 September 2016, 20:52 »
It adds bucket seats, dynamic chassis control with nurburgring setting, Pretoria wheels with semi slick tyres. If it's red or white it gets a black roof, if it's black metallic the paint isn't chargeable. It's unclear what colour the wheels will be.
[/quote]

I thought the Black car was Flat black, not Metallic ...??

Offline vipergts

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 21 September 2016, 22:18 »
Wheels are silver

Offline 12-R

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 26 September 2016, 14:44 »
Can confirm that the wheels are the standard Pret colour. As after watching the piston heads review pointing out the black wheels are coming standard. Panic set in (detest black wheels with a passion) and promptly queried this with customer services, who asked for confirmation from the factory on the colour.  :smiley:

Offline jjgreenwood

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 26 September 2016, 20:21 »
Can confirm that the wheels are the standard Pret colour. As after watching the piston heads review pointing out the black wheels are coming standard. Panic set in (detest black wheels with a passion) and promptly queried this with customer services, who asked for confirmation from the factory on the colour.  :smiley:

Yes they are grey wheels. The black car is deep black pearl not flat black.
Sales Manager - Inchcape Volkswagen Swindon

VW Golf GTI Clubsport S - GO15 CSS

Offline GT4

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #15 on: 26 September 2016, 22:32 »
I have a Black car allocation ... I would just love to find "One" picture of a Black Clubsport S somewhere ... ?!

Will the Clubsport S Writing on the side therefore be Red - whats the colour of the roof ..??

Initially Black was my last choice but the more i think of it the more its becoming my Colour of choice - it will look great with the Black and Red theme throughout IMO ... Very Stealth  :cool:

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #16 on: 27 September 2016, 12:55 »
well have to organise a mini-meet once our S's arrive, I'm just 20 mins up the road :)
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code

Offline MSR

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 27 September 2016, 19:44 »
well have to organise a mini-meet once our S's arrive, I'm just 20 mins up the road :)

Maybe even a group buy on tuning boxes! :laugh:
« Last Edit: 27 September 2016, 19:48 by MSR »

Offline GT4

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #18 on: 27 September 2016, 22:50 »

Hi Andrew ...

Yes, indeed - lets meet up, i live near Sedgefield - you obviously know your Turbo charged cars so would be great to chat about things ... What dealer are you getting your CS-S from and what colour ..???

Keep in touch

Andrew