Author Topic: Lets see the power of R-tech  (Read 13199 times)

Offline Yohan

• Here all the time
Re: Lets see the power of R-tech
« Reply #40 on: 13 October 2011, 20:21 »
Well what can I say? Nick pulled off the challenge! The car is f**king fantastic!  :cool:

First impressions! One very clean car thanks to a full valet, that is what I call customer satisfaction!  :smiley:

Nick collected me from the train station and gave me a little blast down the road and she pulled like a train! :evil: Was rather impressed but could not wait to have a go myself!!  I jumped in and took it for a blast! Fook me it pulls all the way to 7000RPM and holds the power all the way! I could not believe this was my car!  :shocked:

On the way home I shocked a fair few cars and it was cracking to see their faces!!

Got home and took the Old Man out for a spin,  and he said “bloody hell this is stupid, take me home”  :grin:

Thanks again Nick!!  5 stars!! :cool:

Haha that made me laugh.

Car sounds fantastic :)

Dread to think of my fuel bill to date.. I'd have bought shares in Shell had I known what was ahead  :laugh:

Offline MaXXeH

• I live here
  • Golf MK5 GTI
« Reply #41 on: 13 October 2011, 20:22 »
Well next time i come up i will have the water meth installed and the LSD so we can see if we can blow it up lol :evil:

shame that mk3 looked like it had been chucked together just needed a few more £££ spent lol
The AGU map is good also,  Just feels dog slow to mine!  my bro loves it.

The better half just took the the car out and she said  "Cant wait to take this food shopping tomoz" lost the car all ready  :rolleyes: ( will d/c the maf befor she goes out :grin:)

ps
how is the go kart?
« Last Edit: 13 October 2011, 20:24 by MaXXeH »

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #42 on: 13 October 2011, 21:17 »
Well next time i come up i will have the water meth installed and the LSD so we can see if we can blow it up lol :evil:

shame that mk3 looked like it had been chucked together just needed a few more £££ spent lol
The AGU map is good also,  Just feels dog slow to mine!  my bro loves it.

The better half just took the the car out and she said  "Cant wait to take this food shopping tomoz" lost the car all ready  :rolleyes: ( will d/c the maf befor she goes out :grin:)

ps
how is the go kart?

With the maf unplugged it sits in generic mode of around 346gs then reverts to using other sensors, in most cases having the maf unplugged on an me7 / me9 ecu the car will make a little more power.. :wink:  The 3pm job today a stage1 custom mk5 TFSI made another 20lbft 12bhp with the maf unplugged, albeit the maf was over reading and causing fuel trims of around -12%.  I have seen in the past a good maf unplugged will make a little power gains. 

Just dont let her drive it, make her take the bus... :grin:

My new kart is the >>>> 

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline MaXXeH

• I live here
  • Golf MK5 GTI
« Reply #43 on: 08 November 2011, 19:10 »
well nick has the car back :D

He is going to do my water meth install  :evil: bang goes the engine  :lipsrsealed:

Like i said to you mate, it dont matter  :laugh: