Author Topic: DPF'd TDI Remaps  (Read 13558 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: DPF'd TDI Remaps
« Reply #10 on: 15 May 2011, 18:23 »
Hi,

We recommend That you swap your DPF for a bypass pipe, this is because if legislation changes to more than a visual inspection you will be snookered as the contents of your DPF will be at the bottom of a landfill site.  The bypass pipes cost between £210 and £400, if you have a car that needed we have an exceptionally gifted exhaust maker that will make you a truly custom DPF bypass pipe, the cost for removing your old DPF is around £50.

We can also have your DPF insides knocked out one of our local contractors if you're not concerned about the above of course at a cost of around £100 including the removal and reinstall.

Once the DPF is removed the car should see 210 bhp and 325 lbft of torque, the cost is for the mapping including the DPF remove is £375 less our current introductory forum discount of £100.

Regards
Craig

Interesting stuff  :nerd:

Hurry up Rhys  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Needs to save up first, and read his PM's too  :lipsrsealed: :kiss:

All donations greatly received  :tongue:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #11 on: 15 May 2011, 18:23 »
Hi,

We recommend That you swap your DPF for a bypass pipe, this is because if legislation changes to more than a visual inspection you will be snookered as the contents of your DPF will be at the bottom of a landfill site.  The bypass pipes cost between £210 and £400, if you have a car that needed we have an exceptionally gifted exhaust maker that will make you a truly custom DPF bypass pipe, the cost for removing your old DPF is around £50.

We can also have your DPF insides knocked out one of our local contractors if you're not concerned about the above of course at a cost of around £100 including the removal and reinstall.

Once the DPF is removed the car should see 210 bhp and 325 lbft of torque, the cost is for the mapping including the DPF remove is £375 less our current introductory forum discount of £100.

Regards
Craig

Interesting stuff  :nerd:

Hurry up Rhys  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Needs to save up first, and read his PM's too  :lipsrsealed: :kiss:

All donations greatly received  :tongue:

Ditto, need funds for the roadtrip too  :wink:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #12 on: 15 May 2011, 21:05 »
no point mapping it your'll only end up with problems...just like the golf :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:
thought you wanted a car that was prefect out the box? since buying the aldi you've spent loads  :lipsrsealed: :laugh:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #13 on: 16 May 2011, 15:34 »
no point mapping it your'll only end up with problems...just like the golf :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:
thought you wanted a car that was prefect out the box? since buying the aldi you've spent loads  :lipsrsealed: :laugh:

+1  So many people across the UK having issues with DPF VAGs.

Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline bundy

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 07 July 2011, 19:25 »
sorry to bring up an old thread but im looking at getting a 170 Octavia Vrs, is it best to not bother with a remap then? kinda got lost reading about bypass pipes and DPF's  :laugh:

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #15 on: 07 July 2011, 19:48 »
sorry to bring up an old thread but im looking at getting a 170 Octavia Vrs, is it best to not bother with a remap then? kinda got lost reading about bypass pipes and DPF's  :laugh:

We are working on a 2010 170 skoda dpf system tomorrow, I will let you know the results in 4 - 5 months time.  Another tuner already mapped it but caused issues related to the dpf within 3 months. This is going to be a development car.

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #16 on: 07 July 2011, 20:54 »

Done 1200 miles on mine now and so far no problems to report............

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #17 on: 07 July 2011, 21:47 »

Ideal  :cool: Goes like fook eh?  :evil:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #18 on: 07 July 2011, 21:50 »

Lets say she makes progress.............. :evil:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #19 on: 07 July 2011, 21:52 »

Lets say she makes progress.............. :evil:

Spin please on next meet  :evil:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.