Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2787385 times)

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #7900 on: 06 January 2018, 09:37 »
Do like the new leather with the red accents in the squab -not sure I could stump up £1.7k for it though (does look fab though).

Also, how did you get all the bits fitted if it’s still at the dealers ?
« Last Edit: 06 January 2018, 09:40 by Sootchucker »
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #7901 on: 06 January 2018, 09:39 »
See you’ve already got your Lockwood sill protectors on.  :laugh:

And the footwell lights, front engine cover, footrest, Bling 12v cover, Boot led and VW dustcaps  :whistle:
Also retro fitted the door mirror bolt covers that have stopped being fitted for quite a while now. Very simple fix as there are two locating pins on the cover, the larger one just slides out and the smaller one can be pulled off easily as it has a weakened break point on it. Apply a small amount of strong double sided and ✅
Was going do the same with the isofix covers but my new One has them already fitted 👍

Flying start.  Have you detailed it yet?
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #7902 on: 06 January 2018, 09:49 »
Do like the new leather with the red accents in the squab -not sure I could stump up £1.7k for it though (does look fab though).

That not full leather though
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #7903 on: 06 January 2018, 09:57 »

I did them as soon as I got home   :grin:
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #7904 on: 06 January 2018, 09:58 »

And the footwell lights, front engine cover, footrest, Bling 12v cover, Boot led and VW dustcaps  :whistle:
Also retro fitted the door mirror bolt covers that have stopped being fitted for quite a while now. Very simple fix as there are two locating pins on the cover, the larger one just slides out and the smaller one can be pulled off easily as it has a weakened break point on it. Apply a small amount of strong double sided and ✅
Was going do the same with the isofix covers but my new One has them already fitted 👍

Nope TBA  :grin:

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #7905 on: 06 January 2018, 10:01 »

No, it’s full pleather  :whistle:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #7906 on: 06 January 2018, 10:05 »

Nope TBA  :grin:

Not that much of a flying start then, I spoke too soon.  Get yer finger out.  :grin:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #7907 on: 06 January 2018, 10:10 »

I thought it was art velours, the seat looks base looks like cloth in the photo.
« Last Edit: 06 January 2018, 12:11 by I wanted a GTi »

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #7908 on: 06 January 2018, 11:09 »

I thought it was art velours, the seat looks base looks lime cloth in the photo.

The seat faces in Vienna Leather option in the mk7.5 Golf GTI is now perforated leather. In the GTI, the little perforations are red. The seat bolsters are still non-perforated - page 55 in the Golf brochure at the link below;

http://origin.volkswagen.co.uk/assets/common/pdf/brochures/golf-vii-pa-brochure.pdf
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #7909 on: 06 January 2018, 12:15 »

I thought it was art velours, the seat looks base looks lime cloth in the photo.

The seat faces in Vienna Leather option in the mk7.5 Golf GTI is now perforated leather. In the GTI, the little perforations are red. The seat bolsters are still non-perforated - page 55 in the Golf brochure at the link below;

http://origin.volkswagen.co.uk/assets/common/pdf/brochures/golf-vii-pa-brochure.pdf

That I did not know, thanks for the info.