Author Topic: GTI Shine and detailing  (Read 849 times)

Offline Si_Telford

• GTI forum regular
GTI Shine and detailing
« on: 29 May 2021, 08:43 »
Hi Peeps

I have been looking for a decent shine / gloss and detailing product and I think I have found my favourite two.

1. Bouncer's Done & Dusted Si Edition (The gloss effect I find from using this is like nothing I have used before. It's like a car coming off a production line. It glides when buffing off and just leaves your car like a wet look shine and finish and some good detailing too. Anyone who has not used this give it a try and you won't be disappointed

2. SONAX Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer (Another great product but the beading effect is the best I have seen from anything I have used. I find it best too little dilute with water but anyone looking for incredible beading detailing this is the best and also gives off a good shine.

Here is a photo of a quick 10 min finish with bouncers yesterday and also it looks better in person than the photo the shine of this stuff is the best I have seen.

Don't know what people use but if your after decent products give them a go 😎

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: GTI Shine and detailing
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2021, 11:46 »
I used to use Bouncers and yes, a great product that's very easy to use. Currently using FinishKare #425, another great product and cheaper than Bouncers. Although when I say using, it hasn't had much use for a rather long time.....
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Si_Telford

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2021, 11:48 »
Wish I come across it earlier. Does give a lovely shine mind, bloody hovering of cars I hate 😂

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2021, 22:46 »
Wow! Great shine  :cool:

Puts mine to shame, I’ve not washed it for weeks and weeks.
I’ve got a bottle of Bouncers in the garage, one day I might summon enough enthusiasm to use it!
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner