Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287756 times)

Offline A7 UFO

• I live here
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #1190 on: 28 June 2010, 10:41 »
if hamilton had waited as he should have done...he'd have finished 8th.  Instead he had a pit stop penalty which didn't effect him at all.  I do understand Alonso's gripe (much as I enjoy watching him on the verge of tears).

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #1191 on: 28 June 2010, 11:51 »
Even the other teams think Almoanso is a twit  :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/84868

Offline 2001gti4

• Here all the time
« Reply #1192 on: 28 June 2010, 12:16 »
He should just stop moaning, produce better results and let those speak for him. I personally think it's hilarious, he spent the whole off season saying how much better he was going to be at Ferrari, how much more professional Ferrari was as a team etc, and he's only 15 points ahead of Kubica  :grin:
My Golf is dead but at least I have this....

Offline smitty12

• I live here
  • R32
« Reply #1193 on: 28 June 2010, 18:10 »
Alonso
Alonso is a pratt! but IMO still one of the best drivers in F1 at the moment, if he were to leave he would be a miss and you cant say he wouldn't. He is a fantastic driver and racer and adds alot of exitment to the sport but he does let him self down by moaning on like a old fish wife.

Kobiyashi
I do have to say kobiyashi's last lap was brilliant!! Getting Alonso under breaking and going down the inside of Buemi was just fantastic! Definitely going to be something in a few years if he gets the right team behind him!

Webber
And Webber! He was worse than Alonso this weekend for spitting his dummy out!!! In saturdays press confrence he had a face like a badgers ar5e because he wasnt as quick as vettle and when he threw the steering wheel and harness out of the car in the race after his incident he looked as if he could be crying in his helmet, was in a proper huff! That steering wheel is worth more than most of our cars!!!
No way at all was in Kovalinens fault!!! He defended as it was for position and Webber just seemed to loose all spacial awareness and went straight into the back of him after breaking out the heavy foot again. Its not the first time he's had his foot down to hard and i'm sure it'll not be the last! IDIOT!

Mk7 Golf GTI Clubsport S Tornado Red - on the way!
Mk4 Golf R32 Grey Anthracite Pearl Effect
Mk4 Golf GTI 2.slow Yellow Colour Concept

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #1194 on: 28 June 2010, 19:25 »
It was DC's attitude that p!ssed me off. He makes it SO obvious he's still on Red Bull's payroll - I thought BBC employees were supposed to be impartial? I'm sure he's still hurting inside at realising he wasn't quite good enough to be World Champion...

And Alonso would be missed if he left. But he does whinge too much. It's not like he's benefitted from the safety car before now is it? Cough! Singapore 2008 Cough!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline smitty12

• I live here
  • R32
« Reply #1195 on: 28 June 2010, 22:24 »
Found out i've got a ticket to the British Grand Prix this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone else going down?  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mk7 Golf GTI Clubsport S Tornado Red - on the way!
Mk4 Golf R32 Grey Anthracite Pearl Effect
Mk4 Golf GTI 2.slow Yellow Colour Concept

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #1196 on: 28 June 2010, 22:27 »
Found out i've got a ticket to the British Grand Prix this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone else going down?  :cool: :cool: :cool:
I'm going Saturday

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #1197 on: 30 June 2010, 00:27 »

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #1198 on: 30 June 2010, 08:18 »
I reckon someone may have had a word with him...  :rolleyes: :lipsrsealed:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline A7 UFO

• I live here
« Reply #1199 on: 30 June 2010, 08:26 »
F1 can't afford to lose Ferrari so I think Lewis had better behave this weekend.