Author Topic: Mk1 Cabriolet GTi for sale  (Read 1131 times)

Offline bobclements

• Just got here
Mk1 Cabriolet GTi for sale
« on: 15 October 2022, 21:11 »
1986 Golf Mk1 Cabriolet GTi. The good bits -  :smiley: 78,000 miles - believed to be correct. New hood, re upholstered interior, new shocks all round, cambelt and tensioner replaced, new fuel tank and filler neck, new lower arms, new tyres, new discs and pads, new injectors and lines, new coolant hoses, new ignition amplifier, new distributor sensor and new ignition coil. ( Yes, I spent a few quid and many hours on it)
The bad bits  :angry: I ran it for 18 months with no issues Put it away last winter and it refused to start in February due to low fuel pressure (it’s standard Bosch KJet on std DX code engine.) Probably a relatively simple fix if you have time, which currently I don’t. it could benefit from a paint job (midnight blue with white roof). Please be aware the car is in Spain 1 hour from Alicante. It is right hand drive originally a UK car. It has a current ITV (MOT) and is registered as a Historic vehicle. Transfer to UK is a simple and cheap process I understand. I need the space, it needs to go. £2750.00