Author Topic: Update... EVEN MORE DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(  (Read 11297 times)

Offline Martz

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: My Turn for Damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: 28 October 2008, 21:51 »
Gutted for you mate.

If you have taken it away from the site and reported this after they may well say how do we know you did not do it, tough luck. If they take this root, make sure you stay in control but remain firm. If they are unreasonable to your request speak to someone higher than the Service Manager and inform them that you will highlight this matter through the network of contacts you have. Finally, you can go court action online, this usually makes them cave in.

Good luck mate, I hate stealers! :angry:

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 28 October 2008, 22:07 »
Cheers for your thoughts guys, well theyve had 3 cars sales outa me, and im good friends with 2 of the sales department, i will let you know

tommorow what happens. If they wanna keep me as a returning customer,and a happier one, they better not Dispute my claims. :angry:

Put it this way, if your milk in your cornflakes ripples at 8am ish in the morning, you know its not an earth tremor  :wink:

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 28 October 2008, 22:25 »
Put it this way, if your milk in your cornflakes ripples at 8am ish in the morning, you know its not an earth tremor  :wink:

Oi! Some of us eat porridge! :grin:

Offline dan_apps

• I live here
  • too low for british roads!
« Reply #23 on: 29 October 2008, 06:56 »
best of luck Steve!  :smiley:

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
  • BIALI Motorsport - Chief Horn Blower!
« Reply #24 on: 29 October 2008, 09:40 »

Did I just feel the Earth move!? A tremor perhaps?
:cool: FACEFOOK: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50?ref=tn_tnmn

Throbbin' Red VeeDub GTI Mk5 - DSG, Custom Milltek TBE, Forge Twintake, KW-V3 + Eibach ARBs, AP Racing BigBrake kit, Quaife ATB diff, Revo2

Offline joesgti

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 29 October 2008, 10:10 »
sorry to hear it phil   :angry: i dont even go to stealers for work anymore, as i know it wont be the same when i get it back  :angry: i get mine serviced at awesome now

GTI MK5
Not the only GTI...........but the best! ; )

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
  • BIALI Motorsport - Chief Horn Blower!
« Reply #26 on: 29 October 2008, 10:21 »

I wouldn't dream of taking my car for servicing anywhere other than my VW dealer! Together with their affiliated bodyshop, I've had nothing but excellent experiences.

VW Loders of Dorchester.
:cool: FACEFOOK: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50?ref=tn_tnmn

Throbbin' Red VeeDub GTI Mk5 - DSG, Custom Milltek TBE, Forge Twintake, KW-V3 + Eibach ARBs, AP Racing BigBrake kit, Quaife ATB diff, Revo2

Offline NEWEY

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #27 on: 29 October 2008, 10:22 »
unlucky hope everything goes your way at the dealers today. cant believe they thought you wouldnt notice it.

Offline Greenouse

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 29 October 2008, 10:28 »
How'd you get on Steve?  :huh:

Offline VeeDubDan

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #29 on: 29 October 2008, 10:44 »
Being paranoid myself I now always make them inspect my car before I hand it over and fill in a damage form (like you get when renting a car).  That way should you get it back with any damage they can't say "it wasn't us mate!".

I always get funny looks from the robots on the service desk when I make them do it - I guess most customers don't bother.  And they probably don't like getting off their ar*es to come outside in the morning!
18 Golf R Estate, 08 GTI and 03 GTI