Author Topic: H&R or Eibach Sportline springs and exhaust or 19"s?  (Read 7730 times)

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
Re: H&R or Eibach Sportline springs and exhaust or 19"s?
« Reply #30 on: 17 December 2012, 06:17 »
Midland VW have quoted £325 fitted for H&R's but I don't know if that includes alignment?

It does :afro:

That clears that up then, thanks.  :smiley:

Offline Cliff_944

• Here all the time
« Reply #31 on: 17 December 2012, 20:47 »
Good price... if only they were in London!
       GerTruDe - The GTD...

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #32 on: 17 December 2012, 21:52 »
for me i'd go down the Bilstein B12 kit route as you will notice the difference and forget the rest, you'll have a greater looking stock car which is more fun to drive

i know out of our Pirelli and the Ed35 which is the better handling as a result of B16 Pss10

I agree. My Bilstein B16 PSS10's in the pic below have a great ride height and still have another inch of lowerage left in them. :cool:

Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline wigit

• I live here
« Reply #33 on: 17 December 2012, 22:37 »
for me i'd go down the Bilstein B12 kit route as you will notice the difference and forget the rest, you'll have a greater looking stock car which is more fun to drive

i know out of our Pirelli and the Ed35 which is the better handling as a result of B16 Pss10

I agree. My Bilstein B16 PSS10's in the pic below have a great ride height and still have another inch of lowerage left in them. :cool:

looks great John, yes i've got a fair bit to go on mine so i may tweak in the new year