Author Topic: Seat Trimmers / Roof Repairs  (Read 8060 times)

Offline MK1_BOY

• Here all the time
  • Low Low bored out MK1 Golf GTI Campaign.
Re:Seat Trimmers / Roof Repairs
« Reply #10 on: 19 June 2003, 11:06 »
It was good to se ya too Rich....  Still problems starting....  Cant get to msn when I'm at work, the B****** have blocked that facility on our server....  What do of Silversixty's MK1, nice or what...  Silversixty - I work in Chobham, Fairoaks Airport, you probably know of it...
Race ya...

Offline silversixty

• Not said much yet
  • Silver campaign mk1
« Reply #11 on: 19 June 2003, 11:08 »
yeah i know, my uncle lives in chobham, thats probably why you have seen the car rolling around. Do you go to no-rice in guildford?

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 19 June 2003, 11:12 »
It looks gorgeous.........

What do of Silversixty's MK1, nice or what...  

I was a bit tired yesterday and up to my eyes with the kids. Pop over again soon and we'll try and find out why its struggling to start.
Come the beginning of July, I can come over in the cabrio.......might even try and make the 'no-rice'  ;D

Offline silversixty

• Not said much yet
  • Silver campaign mk1
« Reply #13 on: 19 June 2003, 11:18 »
Have any of you surrey guys made it to the ace cafe meet? thats quite cool, if your free on tuesday 24th, take a ride down.

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 19 June 2003, 11:29 »
I'll stick it in the diary.
I'm going to VW action this weekend, are you?
Can't wait, sounds like its going to be great.

Have any of you surrey guys made it to the ace cafe meet? thats quite cool, if your free on tuesday 24th, take a ride down.

Offline MK1_BOY

• Here all the time
« Reply #15 on: 19 June 2003, 12:04 »
No, havent been to no-rice yet....  Went down with my mate in his mk2 but didnt stick around as had to go out, am planning on getting down there soon but would like to get my car starting problem sorted as its a little embarrasing, have to try about 6-7 times B4 it starts, but when its cold it starts first time....  Wierd a....  RIch - Yeah, I'll pop over very soon and we can have a look....  Wheres the acs cafe meet then Silversixty?? Rich, I cant get out of helping my mum this weekend but I should be avalible on Sunday so hopefully I'll pop up there then....
Race ya...

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 19 June 2003, 12:35 »
Rich, I cant get out of helping my mum this weekend but I should be avalible on Sunday so hopefully I'll pop up there then....

Ok, keep your mobile handy and hopefully I'll tie up with you then.........

I assume disconnecting the cold start injector hasn't made any difference? Might as well connect it up again.........thought you might have had drippy injectors, but if there is no improvement after disconnecting that  cold start injector then I guess its not that...........
« Last Edit: 20 June 2003, 12:43 by richandhazel »

Offline silversixty

• Not said much yet
  • Silver campaign mk1
« Reply #17 on: 20 June 2003, 12:22 »
the ace cafe meet, is just off the north circular, on the a406,
its pretty cool, you can check out the pics from the elite1000.co.uk site under regions.
i should be there this tuesday, but without my car as its in north london having some work done on it! :)
really sucks not having my car and blagging lifts!! been without the car for 5 weeks now.... the things we do for our love of vw modding!

Offline MK1_BOY

• Here all the time
« Reply #18 on: 20 June 2003, 18:20 »
5 Weeks.. Nasty, what you having done fella?? Hope she's back soon.. Fortunatly I have the luxury of having a company car, crap though, like going round corners on a sponge...  Its a Vectra, Yuck, bloody Vauxha...  I cant bring myself to say it man..  I'll try and make it, have to see how my car is...  Rich, I started it yesterday and you know I said when I started it it misfired and died when you touched the pedal, well it didnt do it yesterday....  Maybe hope yet, gonna try her again today B4 I go to Gloucester...  May even take my golf up if she running nicely....
Race ya...

Offline MK1_BOY

• Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 20 June 2003, 18:23 »
P.S  Beat 2 MAJOR fit b!tches in a VR6 yesterday, they couldnt believe I kept up with them, and over took them, they were well impressed, didnt get their numbers though.. D,oh ;)

Dare I say this, it may have just been their driving, they are the weaker sex.. ;)
Race ya...