Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2785004 times)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #5730 on: 16 December 2016, 13:47 »
Is there a requirement to repeat every post twice?

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5731 on: 16 December 2016, 14:32 »

What do you mean?  :grin:
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5732 on: 16 December 2016, 14:33 »

^^What do you mean?
  :grin:
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5733 on: 16 December 2016, 14:47 »

Yes, I also updated my own specific car thread and also posted relevant stuff in the detailing section for those who dwell in there.  Sorry if that bothers you but too bad.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #5734 on: 16 December 2016, 15:00 »

Yes, I also updated my own specific car thread and also posted relevant stuff in the detailing section for those who dwell in there.  Sorry if that bothers you but too bad.

Sorry I forgot your R was special and merited it's own 43 pages (currently) of what you have done to it.  :whistle: :whistle:

Oh and don't forget the exact same post on the R forum
« Last Edit: 16 December 2016, 15:03 by CraigW »

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5735 on: 16 December 2016, 15:31 »

Sorry I forgot your R was special and merited it's own 43 pages (currently) of what you have done to it.  :whistle: :whistle:

My R is not special.  It’s not unusual on forums for people to have their own thread for the stuff they do to their car.  You don’t have to read it if it doesn’t interest you.  Similarly people often frequent more than one forum.  Sorry you find my posting tiresome.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #5736 on: 16 December 2016, 15:33 »

My R is not special.  It’s not unusual on forums for people to have their own thread for the stuff they do to their car.  You don’t have to read it if it doesn’t interest you.  Similarly people often frequent more than one forum.  Sorry you find my posting tiresome.

I don't find your posts tiresome, I find your duplicate posts irritating and unnecessary

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5737 on: 16 December 2016, 16:09 »

I don't find your posts tiresome, I find your duplicate posts irritating and unnecessary

I've deleted the duplicate posts from this thread.
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #5738 on: 16 December 2016, 16:38 »
It’s not unusual on forums for people to have their own thread for the stuff they do to their car.

To be fair Bec, they would normally have a thread in Members Motors, not a model specific section.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5739 on: 16 December 2016, 17:09 »
It’s not unusual on forums for people to have their own thread for the stuff they do to their car.

To be fair Bec, they would normally have a thread in Members Motors, not a model specific section.

Yeah I know Simon but people don't seem to venture into that section on here that much, and sometimes it's nice to share stuff, mods and things others might be interested in, or that they might have suggestions about, and wrongly I thought the mk7 section would be ok.  On the R forum I do have my thread in the specific Mk7 Member's Rides section, but that seems to irk CraigW too. Didn't realise it annoyed people so much me posting in here.  Perhaps Jimble can move my 'Thoughts on the R' thread to a more appropriate section on here, I can't move threads from this section. Fair point about duplicate posts, but not feeling particularly welcome here.
« Last Edit: 16 December 2016, 17:17 by Booth11 »
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual