Author Topic: sooo these Calibra turbo injectors...  (Read 10064 times)

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
Re: sooo these Calibra turbo injectors...
« Reply #10 on: 09 February 2010, 22:13 »
my PCR pipe seems to have made a difference too  :laugh:

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline barry-gti

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 10 February 2010, 09:05 »
if these injectors are making a difference then i may have some aswell. i'm going R-Tech at the end of the month to get my new map so if people could keep me updated that would be kool?

and, would they be ok with AUM Management on my AGU?

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #12 on: 10 February 2010, 09:26 »
you boys have the option to upgrade to the TT injector setup, we don't  :wink:

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline barry-gti

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 10 February 2010, 09:36 »
So if i was to get TT Injectors, do i have to space them out to fit into my AGU intake...

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
« Reply #14 on: 10 February 2010, 09:39 »
The Calibra Turbo yellow injectors apparently will fit and have a better flow rate than the standard AGU injectors. To pick a set up they normally go for around £60 - £80. Or if you wanted to be fancy and try something different then theres Saab Red Injectors which the calibra turbo boys used to use as there the same fitment and are a equivilent to a 440cc injector

mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #15 on: 10 February 2010, 09:41 »
Barry you are confusing me :grin:

So you have AGU inlet with AUM injectors?

I'll wait for the results with Patch and see how the tests go before deciding which way to go :cool:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #16 on: 10 February 2010, 09:42 »

I'll wait for the results with Patch and see how the tests go before deciding which way to go :cool:

You'll end up having some  :tongue:  Resistence is futile  :grin: :grin:

Though you'd need to move off the island to actually put that power to use  :tongue:

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #17 on: 10 February 2010, 09:43 »
indeed, think the trip to and from R-Tech will be my fix for a while  :grin:

Offline barry-gti

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 10 February 2010, 11:15 »

Though you'd need to move off the island to actually put that power to use  :tongue:

Yeah i've got everything AUM (Management, Injectors, VVT) apart from AGU Lump and intake manifold...

All those who said it couldn't be done... its done! lol

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #19 on: 10 February 2010, 11:21 »

Yeah i've got everything AUM (Management, Injectors, VVT) apart from AGU Lump and intake manifold...

All those who said it couldn't be done... its done! lol

Just make sure you keep coolant in the engine  :lipsrsealed: :tongue: