Author Topic: * Pic update* Weitec coilovers Pics/Questions???  (Read 3691 times)

Offline MrRogers

• Here all the time
Re: Weitec coilovers Pics/Questions???
« Reply #10 on: 22 April 2010, 10:59 »
So where is the best place to get them? Iv found them cheap but how cheap can i get them   :grin:
2000 Golf MK4 1.8 AGU black magic, Custom Code stage 1 remap, Forge 008, Simota Aeroform CAI, G60/VR6 Combo, Weitec GT Hicon coilovers, Golf GTI MK5 18" Monza style alloys, 10mm H&R spacers front + 20mm H&R spacers rear, OEM Polo MK5 aerial, Whiteline front ARB + Whiteline droplinks.

Offline SI74

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 22 April 2010, 15:28 »
I have then and there fine..  Good bit of kit for the money..Got mines from DPM. In the pic below theres just over 1/4 left on them so could go lower if I wanted.

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #12 on: 22 April 2010, 18:46 »
Very nice Mk4 ^^^^  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 22 April 2010, 19:53 »
I have then and there fine..  Good bit of kit for the money..Got mines from DPM. In the pic below theres just over 1/4 left on them so could go lower if I wanted.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT!! 

Down Hill From Here.

Offline SI74

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 22 April 2010, 23:26 »

Cheers.. Need to get my finger out and get the rest of the stuff on..

Adam not sure what you mean sorry.

Offline MrRogers

• Here all the time
Re: * Pic update* Weitec coilovers Pics/Questions???
« Reply #15 on: 22 April 2010, 23:40 »
Thought id give it a crack at uploading a couple of pics of how my golf looks at the mo so hope it works lol. So its currently lowerd on horible back braking springs (not sure which make)..I have 15mm spacers for the back and 5mm for the front all i need now is just to get my hands on these coilovers. Comments welcome and no laughing haha. And yes the alloys are going in for refurb lol.

2000 Golf MK4 1.8 AGU black magic, Custom Code stage 1 remap, Forge 008, Simota Aeroform CAI, G60/VR6 Combo, Weitec GT Hicon coilovers, Golf GTI MK5 18" Monza style alloys, 10mm H&R spacers front + 20mm H&R spacers rear, OEM Polo MK5 aerial, Whiteline front ARB + Whiteline droplinks.

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 23 April 2010, 12:02 »

My favorite mk4. I wasn't going to buy CHs but now since you posted it they might be on order.

Down Hill From Here.

Offline SI74

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 23 April 2010, 17:29 »

My favorite mk4. I wasn't going to buy CHs but now since you posted it they might be on order.

:grin:  You know deep down you need some CHs in your life..lol..

MrRogers you car looks fine to me if I was putting colivers on I wouldnt go much lower, Have you thought about just getting a good set of springs? you alloys just need to be out more say 10mm each side at the rear.

Offline MrRogers

• Here all the time
« Reply #18 on: 23 April 2010, 18:00 »
Iv kinda already bought the 15mm spacers for the back and 5mm for the front lol. I did put the 15mm 1s on the back to see what it would look like at the mo and tbh it looked abit silly i think it needed to be lower. And sorry for soundin silly whats CH's? lol

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
« Reply #19 on: 23 April 2010, 18:07 »
whats CH's?

BBS CH's, alloys on SI74 car
Project: Mk2 20vT trackslag
Daily: Mk2 GTI typ19