Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 285670 times)

Offline Martz

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #260 on: 29 July 2009, 18:48 »
what a couple hours old  :rolleyes:

Yes.

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #261 on: 29 July 2009, 20:00 »
AWESOME! THis is gonna be so cool. No matter what you think of him he really is a driving god.

I wonder what the odds are at the bookies for him getting pole and winning? I might have a flutter!

Nick

Offline bomp

• Here all the time
« Reply #262 on: 29 July 2009, 20:32 »
Just watched Sky News, Schumacher is returning for the rest of this season  :cool:  Hopefully he'll get some points for them, and how nice will it be to watch the new ones against him, as long as the car can put some good results in aswell of course.
Life is like a skid mark on a toilet bowl.  Sooner or later someone\\\'s going to pi$$ you off.

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
  • Formerly Darnpistonbroke
« Reply #263 on: 29 July 2009, 22:11 »
Renault yes, but I'll pass on Alonso. He may be a reasonable driver but he has a nasty attitude and he is a spoilt brat and cost McLaren dear.

THE FORUMS NUMBER ONE ANTI-FOOTBALL FAN!!!

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
« Reply #264 on: 29 July 2009, 22:21 »
Can't wait for the next race, hope the Ferrari is competitive should be lots of fieworks if it is :smiley:
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline Tramp

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #265 on: 30 July 2009, 10:39 »
Kerrs
Slicks
No traction control
Never driven at valencia

Schu will have to get used to this and he can't get in that car until Thursday practice before race.

Fitness...No problem
Experience.....Is there any better.

The best thing is Raikkonen is going to have to shift his arse. If shu beats him he is going to look a right walley!

Alonso is going to Ferrari next season make no mistake and at present it's his arse (rak) on the line not Massa's. ( but only just).

It's a street circuit next , right up Brauns street and certainly not Ferrari's. Hamilton now is the man to watch outside red bull and braun.
My favourite is Hamilton to win again with Button close by .
Schu's will be in the top 8 and raks like he always does on street circuits will crash out.

Hamilton could well win Buttons championship for him and i think he will be close to him in the end too.

Love him or hate him Hamilton is the best driver out there followed by Alonso and vettel   and kubica.

Predictions for next years teams.

Ferrari......Alonso And Massa, if not massa.....could still be raikkonen or vettel
Maclaren...Hamilton and Kubica/vettel
Renault....Just about the most unpridictable team out there.....Could be Jeremy Clarkson?.....Raikkonen and ?
Braun...Button and Nick Heidfeld
Red Bull ...Webber and Glock
Williams..Trulli and kova
Toyota..Kova and ?

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #266 on: 30 July 2009, 10:51 »
Raikonnen will not drive for any other team after this season - I think he'll just retire. Vettel will also not be driving for Ferrari  - why would he leave Red Bull? Wouldn't mind putting a cheeky fiver on Ferrari having an Alonso/Kubica driver line-up next year...  :cool:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
« Reply #267 on: 30 July 2009, 11:08 »
Dont forget schuy did  alot of the development work on the ferrari, so he probably has drive it with Kerrs and slicks!
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #268 on: 30 July 2009, 11:17 »
shuey has never driven the new ferrari, the last one he drove was the 2008 one in testing. saying that i bet he will be topping the timesheets by the end of friday practice  :cool:

i kinda want massa to be out for the rest of the season now, its great news schumachers back. are there enough points available for him to win the championship?  :laugh:

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #269 on: 30 July 2009, 11:18 »
As much as I couldnt stand the man when he was winning everything Im so chuffed his back ! Cant wait to see how he gets on. Would love to see Lewis stick one up the inside on his :D :D