Best 'Before and After' Detailing transformation

JBirchy's Tornado Red MK7 GTI
4 (40%)
Mrs Stretts' Deep Black MK7 GTI
2 (20%)
Seabrook132's Tornado Red MK6 GTI
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: AND THE WINNER IS........  (Read 8272 times)

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
AND THE WINNER IS.......
« Reply #10 on: 12 May 2015, 00:16 »
Or should I say...

The Before and After Detailing Competition WINNERS ARE :-

JBirchy and Seabrook132

who tied top spot with their stunning Tornado Red transformations.  Congratulations lads.  Commiserations to Mrs Stretts.

Both winners will receive a Wo-Wo Detailing kit.  Please PM Neil at WoWo with your details and he will send out your prizes.  I'm sure Neil would love your feedback on the various kit items once you have a chance to use them. 

Thanks for taking part and happy detailing :smiley:

For everyone else, check out the Wo-Wo range at www.wo-wo.co.uk and don't forget the forum discount code GTIFORUM20

Rebecca
« Last Edit: 19 May 2015, 07:57 by Booth11 »
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Mrs Stretts

Re: AND THE WINNER IS........
« Reply #11 on: 19 May 2015, 13:26 »
Congratulations gents.  :smiley:

Offline seabrook132

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 19 May 2015, 14:06 »
 :laugh: :cool: :smiley: Awesome, thanks all, i'll be sure to put that kit to good use :)

2011 GTI DSG 5dr, Tornado Red, 18" Monza Shadows, Heated Leather, RNS-510, MDI, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers, Ohlins DCC Cancellation Kit, Audi TT-RS Front Top Mounts, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Gearbox Mounts, Audi R8 Red Coil Packs, NGK BKR7EIX, Millers 5W-40 Nanodrive

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 19 May 2015, 14:54 »

:laugh: :cool: :smiley: Awesome, thanks all, i'll be sure to put that kit to good use :)

Well done Dan  :cool:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 19 May 2015, 15:21 »
Well done for taking part! 66.6% chance of winning!!  :afro: :grin:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
Re: AND THE WINNER IS.......
« Reply #15 on: 19 May 2015, 19:56 »
Or should I say...

The Before and After Detailing Competition WINNERS ARE :-

JBirchy and Seabrook132

who tied top spot with their stunning Tornado Red transformations.  Congratulations lads.  Commiserations to Mrs Stretts.

Both winners will receive a Wo-Wo Detailing kit.  Please PM Neil at WoWo with your details and he will send out your prizes.  I'm sure Neil would love your feedback on the various kit items once you have a chance to use them. 

Thanks for taking part and happy detailing :smiley:

For everyone else, check out the Wo-Wo range at www.wo-wo.co.uk and don't forget the forum discount code GTIFORUM20

Rebecca

Congrats both! All three cars look fantastic and thanks for taking part.

Once I have both Pm's I'll get the prizes sent out.

Cheers

Neil @ wowo

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 25 May 2015, 14:29 »
Gutted I missed out on this competition (weather wasn't kind!), but happy to have voted for the winner!

Any plans for another competition?

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 25 May 2015, 15:13 »
Gutted I missed out on this competition (weather wasn't kind!), but happy to have voted for the winner!

Any plans for another competition?

Shame you missed out on the competition Kyle  :sad:  Unfortunately these things are always dependent on the weather being kind and available free time.

Yes, I'm hoping to run another competition later in the year, maybe a winter protection detail comp perhaps.  Especially if Neil at WoWo or another forum trader/sponsor is up for doing something.  Be nice to have a greater uptake from forum members next time round, even if it does lessen the chances of winning  :wink:

Watch this space and I'll keep you posted  :smiley:
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 25 May 2015, 15:19 »
Excellent news Booth, think youve taken the role of moderator on really well. Good to see this section of the forum getting busier, hopefully with summer coming it'll get busier still.

I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #19 on: 25 May 2015, 23:55 »
Excellent news Booth, think youve taken the role of moderator on really well. Good to see this section of the forum getting busier, hopefully with summer coming it'll get busier still.

I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers Kyle  :smiley:
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual