Author Topic: Waxamomo - forum sponsor - special deals and more!  (Read 51156 times)

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: Waxamomo - forum sponsor - special deals and more!
« Reply #180 on: 13 September 2013, 16:40 »
OK. Would you use your wash mit with the snow foam on the car? Or rinse it and then wash properly before claying?

Once I've clayed, does it need washing again to get clay lube and residue off?

Thanks for letting me know about the deliveries.

You snow foam, leave it to dwell for 3-4 minutes, pressure rinse off (this gets rid of the worst of the dirt before you touch the paint with anything).

Wash it with your soap and mitt.

Rinse

Clay

Rinse (and re-wash if you wish - some do some don't)

Then dry, polish and wax  :smiley:

jockgti

« Reply #181 on: 15 September 2013, 21:29 »
hi,i've just bought a silverline rotary polisher and was wondering about pads and polish and maybe even needing a different sized backing plate ,i posted in the forum below but not sure how often you read that stuff.i have a black mk4 golf so which polish pad combo would you recommend ,car paint work is good but has a lot of holograms due to guy at bodyshop giving it a going over thinking he was doing me a favor,so looking for pads,polish,tape and a clay bar and backing plate if you do them ,maybe a bottle of snow foam to think i finished my last bottle of hyper mousse

Offline xxpenxx

• Here all the time
  • .: Eat Me :.
« Reply #182 on: 03 June 2014, 17:18 »
Where you been hiding Waxamomo, not posted here for a while ay?!

Offline Pixelmix

• Not said much yet
« Reply #183 on: 30 June 2014, 16:01 »
Thanks for the forum discount. Put in a small order, which worked out slightly cheaper than amazon (and I try to avoiding using the big corporate bully amazon where I can!)

Sure I'll order more from you in the coming months now that I know about the forum discount. Cheers.