Author Topic: Forum Member Map - See Who's Near You - Get Yourself On It  (Read 101706 times)

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
Re: Forum member map.
« Reply #60 on: 20 June 2011, 15:17 »
Just added myself..........can't believe I have only just found this!

Two good finds today with this and Guy's calendar :smiley:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #61 on: 20 June 2011, 15:38 »
Just added myself..........can't believe I have only just found this!

Two good finds today with this and Guy's calendar :smiley:

This is why I wanted it stickied... it's been here for ages and people miss it... Myself and Rhyso are unsure of the best place for it???

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #62 on: 20 June 2011, 16:51 »
Perhaps we should separate, sticky and lock the members map and events calendar themselves in 'an area' to be decided and then move the rest of the related posts to another topic that be replied to...........if you get my drift :undecided:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #63 on: 20 June 2011, 16:54 »
Perhaps we should separate, sticky and lock the members map and events calendar themselves in 'an area' to be decided and then move the rest of the related posts to another topic that be replied to...........if you get my drift :undecided:

Yeah that makes sense...  Just leave the instructions on how to use in there...  but the question remains, where's best, show calender makes sense where it is but member map???  :undecided:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #64 on: 20 June 2011, 17:42 »

Yeah that makes sense...  Just leave the instructions on how to use in there...  but the question remains, where's best, show calender makes sense where it is but member map???  :undecided:

new forum members area so people can see who are near them?

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #65 on: 20 June 2011, 20:17 »

Great idea :afro:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #66 on: 20 June 2011, 20:34 »

Yeah that did cross my mind and is a great idea but then I thought a lot of regulars aren't new and dont go in there...... hmmm.  Perhaps in the show and meets area as that's where you'd want to use it and would be with the calender too.  or maybe both places....

Offline dixie180

• Here all the time
  • Mk3 8v Gti,Mystic Blue the best colour.
« Reply #67 on: 22 June 2011, 18:07 »
I'm on the map  :smiley:

Rob

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #68 on: 23 June 2011, 11:28 »
I'm on the map  :smiley:

Rob

Nice one. :afro:

Offline Jimp

• I live here
« Reply #69 on: 23 June 2011, 14:46 »
Put myself on the map. It's awful lonely out here  :grin:
Could a mod maybe move SoundIllusion's post about the map to the first post of the thread? The first page still reads like the idea never got going.
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3