Author Topic: Clubsport Edition 40 and Clubsport S build numbers (and car photos)  (Read 142595 times)

Offline LRWmotorsport

• Here all the time
No worries mate!
Dont drive yourself crazy!  :cool:
2015 BRSCC PGTI Championship 2nd #55
2016 BRSCC PGTI Championship 2nd (again) #25 & BARC Intermarque
2017 BRSCC PGTI CHAMPIONS #24

Offline kalimon

• I live here
  • My other car's a van
I can't for the life of me find the video with the downforce claims, but I've done some digging and it seems they are exaggerated slightly on that video anyway.
The CS has 25kg of downforce above 75mph while the standard GTI and R have 60kg of lift.

I will find that video it it kills me though.
Brilliant!
5 DR Mk 7 GTI PP
Carbon Grey, Dynaudio, Car Net App, High Beam Assist, Rear View Camera. Collected 14/03/16

Offline CS#433

• Not said much yet
Where are the pics mate? :wink:

Sorry, had to remind myself how to upload them again lol.

Offline Davey-c

• GTI forum regular
Very nice mate. Best colour to. :whistle: :smiley:
2023 Golf R 20 Years, Lapiz Blue, 19 Inch Black Estoril Alloys, Rear Camera, Harmon Kardon Sound System.

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
Very nice. :cool:  Was that the Lookers Northallerton car?

Offline CS#433

• Not said much yet

Yes mate, it was.

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here

Yes mate, it was.
Great dealership and if I remember rightly the car has a 5 year factory warranty. :smiley:

Offline CS#433

• Not said much yet

Yes mate, it was.
Great dealership and if I remember rightly the car has a 5 year factory warranty. :smiley:

Can't fault them on their customer service. As I am 200 miles away then everything was sorted over the phone before I even saw the car.. not sure on the 5 yr warranty?? Might need to check that out.

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here

Yes mate, it was.

Can't fault them on their customer service. As I am 200 miles away then everything was sorted over the phone before I even saw the car.. not sure on the 5 yr warranty?? Might need to check that out.
Ring VW customer service (0800 0833 914), they will confirm one way or the other.

Offline Davey-c

• GTI forum regular

Yes mate, it was.

I got my clubsport from there to, no problems at all. Very helpful.
2023 Golf R 20 Years, Lapiz Blue, 19 Inch Black Estoril Alloys, Rear Camera, Harmon Kardon Sound System.