Author Topic: List of phones for Rsap VW premium inside  (Read 42726 times)

Offline isse

• Not said much yet
  • Golf R
Re: List of phones for Rsap VW premium inside
« Reply #50 on: 12 June 2010, 11:27 »
Here we now have 3 kit´s to choose from:

Handsfree Standard (BT HFP)
Handsfree Plus (BT HFP, Voice control)
Handsfree Premium (BT RSAP, voice control).

Want a HFP one myself, but dealer wont retrofit them so waiting for them to be available online and a mounting guide :-)

/N
« Last Edit: 12 June 2010, 11:29 by isse »

Offline Awry

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #51 on: 28 June 2010, 13:54 »
I just bought two new Samsung phones. They both work great on the VW premium bluetooth. Add these to the list of compatible phones.

Samsung Wave GT-i8500
Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 (I think this is the first Android phone that has rSAP)
« Last Edit: 28 June 2010, 13:55 by Awry »
Reflex Silver MK6 GTI 3-door DSG, DCC, Sunroof, 18" Detroit, Xenons, LED tail lights, RCD 510, Dynaudio, Media-in, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Winter Pack.

Added Milltek 3" Race exhaust and H&R suspension.

Offline mortygt140

• Here all the time
« Reply #52 on: 28 June 2010, 17:20 »
Cheers Awry

Darren :cool:

Offline SteveP

• I live here
« Reply #53 on: 01 September 2010, 11:49 »
NEWS FLASH!

OK...so I thought I'd try something that I've always assumed will not work.

Since the buttons overhead which activated the 9W2 bluetooth system do not function with a 9W3 module, I had assumed they would not function with the 9W7. WRONG! Yes, I've been wrong all along. The buttons work just as they did with the 9W2! Activate, mute, on/off handsfree, and the hang-up function all work using the overhead buttons just as they did when the 9W2 BT module was in the car.

The only thing in the overhead phone control panel that does not function is the amber/green/red light.

Therefore you don't even need a MFSW to work the 9W7 system. The voice commands can be activated upon pressing the microphone button overhead.

This is big news for some people.

Hi Mr. Timewise,

Can you tell me what coding you have on your 9W7 module and if you have seen anywhere that lists the coding options until Ross Tech create a label file for this?

Offline mortygt140

• Here all the time
« Reply #54 on: 05 September 2010, 18:24 »
Steve have you seen the new 3C8 035 730A controller :smug:  it does every thing including showing sms on the rns510 and been able to reply via the rns plus its now Rsap and normal bluetooth which is switchable

There is some screen shots on the VWNavi forum looks far better spec than the 7P6 module

Darren

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #55 on: 05 September 2010, 18:51 »
Steve have you seen the new 3C8 035 730A controller :smug:  it does every thing including showing sms on the rns510 and been able to reply via the rns plus its now Rsap and normal bluetooth which is switchable
There is some screen shots on the VWNavi forum looks far better spec than the 7P6 module
Darren

I want this, please. :smiley:
How much?
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline mike.

• I live here
« Reply #56 on: 05 September 2010, 19:14 »
According to the version of ETKA I have it is £792.54 inc VAT  :shocked:

« Last Edit: 05 September 2010, 19:17 by mike. »
Mk6 GTI 3dr | DSG | Tornado Red | 18" Monza 2 | LED Xenons | RNS510 | Bluetooth | Smoked LED tails | Cruise | Reversing Camera | TPMS | - now sold :(

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #57 on: 05 September 2010, 19:22 »
According to the version of ETKA I have it is £792.54 inc VAT  :shocked:

Then, forget it. :shocked:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #58 on: 05 September 2010, 21:40 »
SMS on the RNS510 screen?  That's cool. I get them on the MFD but it is very much hit and miss whether it works or not.

I would have looked on www.vwnavi.com for confirmation but I'm not sure if it has been hacked. It seems to load then goes to some Justin Beiber video. Can someone check it for me please?
« Last Edit: 05 September 2010, 21:42 by p3asa »
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #59 on: 05 September 2010, 21:47 »
SMS on the RNS510 screen?  That's cool. I get them on the MFD but it is very much hit and miss whether it works or not.

I would have looked on www.vwnavi.com for confirmation but I'm not sure if it has been hacked. It seems to load then goes to some Justin Beiber video. Can someone check it for me please?

Yes i have just tried it and no luck for me either, the loading bar just bounces up and down really fast  :sad:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R