Author Topic: [sarcasm] Well done HIC!! [/sarcasm]  (Read 7999 times)

Offline Gnasher

• I live here
  • Formerly GnasherVXR
[sarcasm] Well done HIC!! [/sarcasm]
« on: 18 November 2015, 08:16 »
Great idea I thought, to keep myself legal as I have the option of using my car to travel (a couple of times a year) to a different place to work. Not done it so far but thought 'What the hell'.

So I ring up HIC at lunchtime and enquire about the cost, which comes out at around £78. I thought well that's a bit much but I assume the usual £35 admin fee is contained in it. However I deem it too much when I can use a works car to do the journey, however this means I can't use it to make other (personal) trips while I'm away - I'll live with that for the best part of eighty quid. I stated to the operator to leave it and I'll not bother, but thanks anyway.

So I get home from work last night to a couple of emails from HIC with my new documents enclosed and detailing my mid term adjustments (that I turned down) at a cost of nearly £87 - so not only have they gone ahead with the change against my request, they've actually charged me more than originally quoted!

Cue another phone call today then!!!
2014 Golf GTI (PP) in Pure White with
Vienna Leather, Keyless Entry, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera. Milltek Exhaust, Eibach Sportlines, 19" BBS SR wheels - SOLD!!!!!

2018 Audi TTRS in Nardo Grey with
Black pack, 20" Alloys, Privacy glass and Sports Exhaust. No mods yet!