Author Topic: Pictures of not so new GTI  (Read 5232 times)

Offline GTiMK5

• Not said much yet
  • MK 5 R32, 3 door, DBP, Recaros on order
Re: Pictures of not so new GTI
« Reply #10 on: 23 April 2005, 19:42 »
Congrats it looks fantastic- all the best with it. Is it manual or DSG?

Manual mate.

mrwotto

« Reply #11 on: 23 April 2005, 19:45 »
looking good :grin:

Offline philmk5

• Just got here
« Reply #12 on: 04 May 2005, 22:07 »
The pics look real good mate.
I am waiting for my Mk5 GTi like a kid at Christmas.  It was due 9th May, now the dealer says he'll ring me on the 9th with a defo date. I hope he's not putting me off for a significant delay like it sounds like happened with you.
I love the silver, but I've gone for red, cos I'm trading a silver V6 4Motion in and wanted a real change.  I must admit i'm a bit worried about shine and stonechips with the red, cos my silver V6 has worn really well, but I couldn't resist red when VW used it in all the brochures and for the press cars. :smiley:
I agree with your options. I think 18s and leather are a must and have gone for them myself !!
It's good to hear that you are enjoying the car, have you got any grumbles with it at all ?

Offline BOGGLE

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 04 May 2005, 22:11 »
That looks very nice :cool:

Before....During.....After

Offline bruin3182

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 05 May 2005, 11:32 »
Hi,

Your motor looks ace - I've just ordered the same car myself with the 6cd, leather and 18"'s. (got too wait 'till sep.1st though)!!!
Have you got any more pics, because I've can't seem to find any silver pics anywhere.

Thanks.http://
Up until the morning of Tuesday 27th October 2009.... A one Month (700 mile old) MkVI GTI - Candy white - 3 door - Zenons - RCD 510 - Dynaudio - Monza Shadows

Offline GTiMK5

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 05 May 2005, 15:32 »
have you got any grumbles with it at all ?

Nope, none whatsoever although I did get a warning light and it was to do with fuel pressure apparently and the dealers struggled for a good while to detect what part it needed. It has not been fixed yet but doesnt seem to be a problem.

Offline GTiMK5

• Not said much yet
« Reply #16 on: 05 May 2005, 15:34 »
Hi,

Your motor looks ace - I've just ordered the same car myself with the 6cd, leather and 18"'s. (got too wait 'till sep.1st though)!!!
Have you got any more pics, because I've can't seem to find any silver pics anywhere.

Thanks.http://

I dont have any other pictures at the moment because I am currently stuck in the middle of the desert somewhere deep inside Iraq. However, I do have a link to some but I have just seen your post requesting them so I will paste it into there mate.