Author Topic: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress  (Read 86032 times)

Offline Carl_45

• GTI forum regular
Re: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress
« Reply #750 on: 22 June 2023, 14:57 »
Yes it’s mine, it says one owner too which I’m not sure about. I know after recovery it went to auction, I found it on their site.

It was stolen and written off under private plates, I then had to write to DVLA to get my plate back and they issued a new log book and registration as it never had an official 71 assigned number plate. Maybe that’s why it hasn’t been picked up on the basic search?

Also, if they haven’t got a log book and plan on simply selling it at the same time as requesting a new one, it’ll be why it’s on one owner. I presume they bought from auction to do up and sell, it’s had work since the auction photos.

Btw. There’s no question about if it’s mine, the mileage adds up from the recovery report, I fitted the R shift paddles, flatting centre caps and even the rear number plate surround that’s screwed on with the plastic number plate fixings, I did that because I didn’t have any washers handy and the screws fell through the fixing holes :grin:
Current: Clubsport 45, Kings Red, DCC, HK, Winter Pack

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
Re: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress
« Reply #751 on: 22 June 2023, 15:38 »
Just goes to show that you need to pay for a detailed check if you are buying a secondhand car...
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC