Author Topic: Flip number plate  (Read 806 times)

Offline legg360

• GTI forum regular
Flip number plate
« on: 21 November 2013, 11:29 »
Was chatting to a mate who has a flip number plate on his bike so thought I'd have a look even tho I wouldn't ever fit one ( even tho the thought is very tempting!) and came across this. The thought of not getting any speeding tickets... Would anyone go for it?

http://www.speedflip.com
Golf GTI MK6 5dr Manual - Candy White with Jacara Cloth, Vancouver 18" Alloys, RNS 510, Cruise Control, Carbon Vinyl Wrap Roof, Milltek 3" Race Cat Back.

Offline Shizzle

• I live here
Re: Flip number plate
« Reply #1 on: 21 November 2013, 11:49 »
i would be scared.
that one time you need it for non speeding uses  :wink: :wink: :wink: it would fail lol.

MK3 Golf GTI 2.0 16v 3Door Storm Grey

Offline legg360

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 21 November 2013, 12:15 »
I can't see any other reason to use it tho unless you don't want the cameras to get you

It would be tempting but as I was reading on a forum police might be unhappy about illegal sized number plate maybe a little more annoyed at race can on the road but a fold away number plate get caught with that and your not seeing your licence for a few years!!
Golf GTI MK6 5dr Manual - Candy White with Jacara Cloth, Vancouver 18" Alloys, RNS 510, Cruise Control, Carbon Vinyl Wrap Roof, Milltek 3" Race Cat Back.

Offline Shizzle

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 21 November 2013, 12:21 »
yeh well if you have a square one bottom might not loo so suspicious  :whistle:

MK3 Golf GTI 2.0 16v 3Door Storm Grey

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 21 November 2013, 12:23 »
I can't see any other reason to use it tho unless you don't want the cameras to get you

It would be tempting but as I was reading on a forum police might be unhappy about illegal sized number plate maybe a little more annoyed at race can on the road but a fold away number plate get caught with that and your not seeing your licence for a few years!!
and a few ppl have already been caught using them  :grin: