Author Topic: on motorway no pwer at all  (Read 16195 times)

Offline vw-8v

• Here all the time
Re: on motorway no pwer at all
« Reply #70 on: 10 February 2010, 22:14 »
arlight nadlad i ment get all the whole loom done for the injectors, not all the injectors m8 sod that lol i would just trade it in b4 that.

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #71 on: 10 February 2010, 23:02 »
I think mate this is your fix.......

Down Hill From Here.

Offline vw-8v

• Here all the time
« Reply #72 on: 12 February 2010, 19:59 »
phoned vw today it booked in for monday for new injector loom all infor  134 of my running out beer tokens. After talking to guy about prob AGAIN i remarked that after alot of info and help from forum i narrowed it down to this at which point he took the hump got a wee big of a telephone tough guy attitude (lol i hav seen this guy and i would through him about like a wet tracksuit lol) told me not to listen to you, the people who hav taken time to listen and make sense of my mess,  and that to hand the car over and THEY would find the prob and at this point i though what a TW*T so i hope they acctually do renew the loom as i hav heard some horror stories from a vw master tech a couple years bk about vw screwing the cust saying it a more expensive part gone wrong or easy fix done for alot of money grrr parannoya (spelling) lol

well update monday night. (if not fixed trade in lol)

or i will be in a nice cold cell for giving the wee man a slap or 2 lol.

Offline vw-8v

• Here all the time
« Reply #73 on: 16 February 2010, 19:11 »
UPDATE

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cry: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :kiss: :smiley: :laugh: :tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

ALL IS WELL NO STUTTERING after 1hr at speeds of 60 to cough cough a ton or so with 4 of us workies in the car.

vw changed loom and said that they werent sure why i was getting it done lol after me explaining it all to them  tw*ts

so forum 1 dealer 0

they did however give the car a once over and found a couple of things needing done but look out for the threads lol sorry

oh also gonna get that innotec thing to clean turbo see what difference it makes.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP AND ADVICE / LINKS

CHEERS AGAIN

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #74 on: 16 February 2010, 19:19 »
Result  :cool: :cool:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #75 on: 16 February 2010, 19:51 »
At last, good job :cool:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #76 on: 16 February 2010, 21:40 »
Good stuff

Down Hill From Here.