Author Topic: MK7 and VCDS (VAG-COM) thread  (Read 789259 times)

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
Re: MK7 and VCDS (VAG-COM) thread
« Reply #850 on: 19 May 2015, 15:51 »
What's the coding for this?
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline GrahamFR

• I live here
« Reply #851 on: 19 May 2015, 15:55 »
What's the coding for this?

things i do for you guys  :grin:

Select -> 9 Central Electronik -> Security Access -> 31347
Adaptation -> Channel: (4) Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion A16: Set = Blinken lins Dunkelphase. (Default:Blinken Links Hellphase)
Adaptation -> Channel: (4) Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion A17: Set = Blinken rechts Dunkelphase. (Default: Blinken rechts Hellphase)
2007: Leon PD170
2010: Leon CR170
2013: Golf GTI PP
2016: A45 AMG

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #852 on: 19 May 2015, 18:29 »
Excellent Graham your a star.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Bouky

• Just got here
« Reply #853 on: 21 May 2015, 13:51 »
Hello, is possible coding checkbox(X) for "Switch off screen (after 10 seconds)"?? I mean that permanent tick this check box... thanks

Offline adamgroves

• Not said much yet
« Reply #854 on: 03 June 2015, 21:23 »
Hi Chaps,

I've recently fitted the becautoparts (Eds) replica R lights. He includes an adaptor harness meaning the lights are plug and play but this means i don't get the drls on with coming/leaving home.

I've removed this and had to code the DRLs to keep them on with low beam which works fine.

The issue is just the DRLs on when i use the left indicator after around 4-5 flashes it throws an error stating 'check left DRL/side light' (or something along those lines).

Its weird as its only the left indicator that does this. The lights are built to automatically dim the DRL on indication and doesn't require coding for this.

Any ideas what i need to code to stop the bulb error.

I've tried changing the DRL bulb type to allgemeine LED and value 127 but it doesnt make any difference.

Any advice would be great.
2013 GT TDI DSG : Black : 18in Santiago Reps : Golf R Mirrors : Golf R Spoiler : LED Rear lights : GTD Sideskirts : DTUK CRD-T

Offline Internexus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #855 on: 04 June 2015, 16:52 »
Has anyone found a confirmed method to raise the heated seat temperatures?  Both the driver/passenger seats in mine are rather weak and only get to about 40* C in my MK7 GTI but get to 52* C in my MK7 Golf..  I tried adjusting the temperature range values but that had no affect so I'm hoping someone has some more knowledge on the subject!

Offline GeoBog

• Here all the time
« Reply #856 on: 04 June 2015, 18:18 »
Search in this topic, it has been discussed before. There are many around here that have changed the temperature and it worked, including me. I have changed the temperature for the first setting as by default it was set to 21.5 degrees and couldn't feel a thing. Changed it to 27.5 degrees and I could feel it getting warm.
2020 VW T-Cross SEL
2020 Renault Megane RS Trophy 300
2012 Fiat 500 Twinair
2007 Renault Megane 2
------------------------------------------
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Offline Internexus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #857 on: 04 June 2015, 19:10 »
Search in this topic, it has been discussed before. There are many around here that have changed the temperature and it worked, including me. I have changed the temperature for the first setting as by default it was set to 21.5 degrees and couldn't feel a thing. Changed it to 27.5 degrees and I could feel it getting warm.

Thanks GeoBog, when I performed the changes I applied a range value similar to how the factory coding is done.  I'll have to give a try to setting both values to the same number and see if that gives me some results I can actually feel.

Offline GeoBog

• Here all the time
« Reply #858 on: 04 June 2015, 19:45 »
I had the same issue when I've first changed mine. From 21.5 I had it changed to 24.5 and I couldn't feel a thing. Then I have changed it to 27.5 and I could feel the seat warm. I'm not sure if setting both thresholds at the same temperature will be ok, might confuse the heater to not know when to switch on and off. From factory, there is a 1 degree gap between when it switches on and off so that the seat maintains a temperature between the two values.

Have a look on this topic as well:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=260862.msg2499681#msg2499681
2020 VW T-Cross SEL
2020 Renault Megane RS Trophy 300
2012 Fiat 500 Twinair
2007 Renault Megane 2
------------------------------------------
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Offline Internexus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #859 on: 04 June 2015, 22:14 »
I had the same issue when I've first changed mine. From 21.5 I had it changed to 24.5 and I couldn't feel a thing. Then I have changed it to 27.5 and I could feel the seat warm. I'm not sure if setting both thresholds at the same temperature will be ok, might confuse the heater to not know when to switch on and off. From factory, there is a 1 degree gap between when it switches on and off so that the seat maintains a temperature between the two values.

Have a look on this topic as well:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=260862.msg2499681#msg2499681

That's me going back and forth in topic with you in that thread ;)  I've had this issue for quite some time and now that I have another windows laptop around I'll have to start dinking with it some more but in the meantime hoped something would come about as a firm solution to the problem.