Author Topic: Wouldn't it be nice if.....  (Read 776 times)

Offline No Golf Clubs at all

• I live here
Wouldn't it be nice if.....
« on: 15 April 2008, 10:27 »
We could go to a garage or an independent inspector for example and give you a FULL REPORT on your cars well being in light of the warranty period coming to an end.....then make any claim and get the issue resolved.

Stealers seem retiscent to investigate freely because they dont want to waste labour time....plus I dont trust any of the VAG dealers in Glasgow...they seem to try their best NOT to make a warranty claim for you so that they get you to shell out money to cover their labour costs  :sad:

Does anyone know if such a facility exists? Obviously its a service one would pay for, provided you knew that it was going to be done thoroughly and correctly.  My fear would be that a dealer would take the fee and say all was ok...only to then hit you with costs when the warranty ran out.

Also, I should imagine that VW wouldnt support it, cos it would lead to a flood of warranty claim issues..however if they believe in their product then they should fully endorse such a facility.  Any thoughts??

Let the fun begin........Red Gti, full colour coding, DSG, Xenons, Winter pack, Lux pack, Highline, Sat Nav, Sunroof, Leather, Milltek, ABT rear valance, Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics....pescaras :-)

Offline Greenouse

• I live here
Re: Wouldn't it be nice if.....
« Reply #1 on: 15 April 2008, 13:23 »
The AA/RAC provide a similar service if you are planning to buy a new car and want it thoroughly checked. Im sure they would take your money off you to check for warranty issues?  :huh: