Author Topic: WTF.....:|  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Manu_R32

• I live here
Re: WTF.....:|
« Reply #10 on: 20 September 2007, 22:17 »
So what would be the significant remap to go like as fast as that? Im curious to know....finally got myself a job so can start fiddling with the job, there are prolly like 1000 previous posts but dont really think i can be bothered to look them up  :rolleyes:  :smiley:
The youtube post was an Edition 30 with the Superchips Bluefin conversion.

Claimed output is 307bhp. Torque is limited on DSG equipped conversions to 300lbft.

It costs 600 pounds, takes approx 20 minutes to download new info into your ECU and is a DIY job complete with remote control to 'flash' the ECU.

It can be returned to standard settings for servicing or warranty work.

£600 but is it worth it :)

OSIR Front Splitter - OSIR Rear Diffuser - RNS 510 - JL Audio Cleansweep - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - 3.2 V6 of Pure Power!

Peskarik

« Reply #11 on: 21 September 2007, 08:53 »
So what would be the significant remap to go like as fast as that? Im curious to know....finally got myself a job so can start fiddling with the job, there are prolly like 1000 previous posts but dont really think i can be bothered to look them up  :rolleyes:  :smiley:

Claimed output is 307bhp. Torque is limited on DSG equipped conversions to 300lbft.

It costs 600 pounds, takes approx 20 minutes to download new info into your ECU and is a DIY job complete with remote control to 'flash' the ECU.

engine life is most likely reduced, though...

Offline Manu_R32

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 21 September 2007, 11:45 »

Dont plan on keeping the car for long, going to Uni next year aswell so wont use the car that much  :smiley:

OSIR Front Splitter - OSIR Rear Diffuser - RNS 510 - JL Audio Cleansweep - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - 3.2 V6 of Pure Power!

Peskarik

« Reply #13 on: 21 September 2007, 15:39 »

Dont plan on keeping the car for long, going to Uni next year aswell so wont use the car that much  :smiley:

then in the words of Starsky: "Seriously, do it. Do it. Do it. "  :wink: