Author Topic: Would any one else like the ed30 SNOBS go to there own forum  (Read 3830 times)

Offline wantmygti

• I live here
I could have had any of the 3 but I'm not mad on the R32's looks and the GTI that I tested drove better anyway.

But its got a 3.2 V6 sitting underneath it, COME ON MAN ! GET SOME SENCE ! ;)

I know... the R32 is  :drool: :drool: :drool: - don't know why I still went with the Ed 30.  Everytime I see a Deep Blue Pearl Mk5 R32 I still turn my head and think WOW...

Why didn't you preorder the Golf R36? It'll be what you want...
2017 GTi Clubsport arrived June 2017
2007 Shadow Blue GTi, sold on after 10 years ownership

Offline illyun

• I live here
I could have had any of the 3 but I'm not mad on the R32's looks and the GTI that I tested drove better anyway.

I know... the R32 is  :drool: :drool: :drool: - don't know why I still went with the Ed 30.  Everytime I see a Deep Blue Pearl Mk5 R32 I still turn my head and think WOW...

I have a strong feeling that there isn't going to be an R36.  I heard it had been shelved due to technical issues.
Mk1 GTI Campaign, Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Mk6 GTI (Coming Soon...)

Offline wantmygti

• I live here

I have a strong feeling that there isn't going to be an R36.  I heard it had been shelved due to technical issues.

Interesting - My dealer hasn't heard this.
2017 GTi Clubsport arrived June 2017
2007 Shadow Blue GTi, sold on after 10 years ownership

Phil mcavity

ditto, spoke to friend who works at Vw's and hasnt heard a bean, all on as far as he's concerned

Offline Cass

• I live here
MK VI Golf still rumoured to have the current 3.2 engine in R32 variant :wink:

Cass
Now: VW Touareg Altitude V6 TDI 3.0 240 bhp, Diamond Pearlescent Black
Previous: MY2007 GTI, 3 door, manual, pearlescent black and lots of toys - gone to a good home : )